Not open for further replies.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
pics from tonight:

any ideas what the yellow s**t is?????:

ordering timing belt, oil pump, water pump, piston rings, main and rod bearings, thrust washers, spiro lock rings for the pistons, walbro fuel pump, and arp headstuds tomorrow.....so hopefully this will be done within a week or 2....

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump....got my motor to the builder.....so hes going to tear it apart....ordered the rest of my parts so once that comes in ill give it to the builder to put it back together.....

ryanM

hey everyone, lets play "how many parts can i spraypaint to make my car look like its modified without actually having anything done to it"

:lol:

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, fellow MO person.

engine looks nasty, good to see that you're getting it cleaned.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
some of the build parts came in today and the hid's:

Walbro 255LP:

ARP ZC Headstuds:

HID's:

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so what was that yellow stuff in your engine?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
got the spiro lock rings for the pistons today....as well as the HKS Bead Headgasket....

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it, one thing that bugs me is the white piece between the rear lights. but other then that i like it alot

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it, one thing that bugs me is the white piece between the rear lights. but other then that i like it alot
yea if he gets the civic STD centerpiece which is just black or repaints that one it should look better

your tails inspires me to maybe black mine out ... i dunno though i got rolled back in the day when i blacked out my old accord

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright well i got my head off to get a valve job as well as resurfaced....and my pistons and rods are being pressed together at the moment as well....my block is at the builder where hes tearing it all down....once i get my pistons and rods back he can plastigauge the crank to see what size bearings ill need....im going with OEM bearings.......the crank i got from the local builder for 100 bucks.....he said it was from a dohc zc and it looked to be in excellent shape so that works out.....got my piston rings today:

some jdm decals lol:

i have more on the front but i havent received all the decals so i cant show you guys yet lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.