Chaos's Christmas BuildUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that exhaust was not meant for that car, you need the kind that goes from left to right with a tip coming out the back, should have left the rims the old color, and those decals by no means are "JDM"

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually 4th gens come out the left ... and his being slanted eliminates a bend ... when i had my 4 door my exhaust guy had to do some crazy ass bends to get this s**t on

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought i have seen 88-91 hatch's with the stock exhaust coming out the right and then looping over to the left as for the tip.

which is prob. what you mean't right Melt? ^:wstupid:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
some random pics waiting for the motor to be done :(

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sure has taken a long time for such simple mods, kinda inexpensive. I'm not knocking you not having money or anything, but you've had the dohc zc turbo in progress for a long time. The vinyls are kinda gay, the wheels look okay, exhaust looks good, The off color tail light center piece would look better smoked. Why the zc, in stock form they lose to chevy trucks, and i'd rather have a z6.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sure has taken a long time for such simple mods, kinda inexpensive. I'm not knocking you not having money or anything, but you've had the dohc zc turbo in progress for a long time. The vinyls are kinda gay, the wheels look okay, exhaust looks good, The off color tail light center piece would look better smoked. Why the zc, in stock form they lose to chevy trucks, and i'd rather have a z6.
The zc swap came in the car when i bought it for 800 bucks......

and ive done a bunch of simple mods over the years i just keep switiching it up so :thumbdown to you.....

and my zc is equal in the quarter mile with my friends gsr integra.....so :thumbdown once again.....

and im sorry im not rich ....but saving up for a turbo and building a motor takes a while....atleast for me :what:

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everything looks great to me :thumbs up

I wanna see some night time pics with those HIDs

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i havent even put them in yet^^^ im waiting for the car to have a motor again b4 i put them in lol

thanks for the comment though!!!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The zc swap came in the car when i bought it for 800 bucks......

and ive done a bunch of simple mods over the years i just keep switiching it up so :thumbdown to you.....

and my zc is equal in the quarter mile with my friends gsr integra.....so :thumbdown once again.....

and im sorry im not rich ....but saving up for a turbo and building a motor takes a while....atleast for me :what:
Your car may be equal to a gsr integra, but think of your car with a gsr motor in it or any other car than your friends heavy integra that can't drive. You know you'd rather have a motor that had some kahunas before a turbo.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not really....a gsr maybe has around 170hp.....while my car turbo'd will have over 250hp

250 > 170

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not really....a gsr maybe has around 170hp.....while my car turbo'd will have over 250hp

250 > 170
strange comparison stock for stock or turbo for turbo is a great comparison, but not the other way around.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well by the time i got the money to do a b swap it would take forever to save up for a turbo......so f**k it im happy with rebuilding the zc and turbo......im not worried about it being slow .....my std civic with over 250whp will make me happy.....

got the front window done with decals for now until i can think of somemore to get :

my rims look black in these pics though.....i hate my camera sometimes lol

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol very true about the steal me part!^^

luckily i live in a very small town .....plus im friends with all the "bad kids" so no one will steal my car....hopefully lol.....

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you wont get beat by a chevy truck my truck got beat by a 4 banger work van loaded with s**t :thumbdown on the vortec v6.

ryanM

you have 3 turbo stickers....yet your not turbo....
and you have a jdm sticker...yet you have no jdm parts...

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea but i got all the parts a couple of months ago....but then i spun a bearing....so i had to wait awhile until i could rebuild the motor

Status
Not open for further replies.