Chaos's Christmas BuildUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'd say get rid of the turbo stickers so that the mustang guys just think they got beat by "some ricer" as all import drivers are to them. but stickers make it look busier, and "less jdm" as you apparently were going for.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
youve been "about to be turbo" for like 2 years...
its ok, LongGrain. He has a turbo in his room. :roll: and red wheels. red=jdm

I can't say much, my DD integra has a Full-Race license plate frame, and absolutely no aftermarket performance parts installed.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but ur integra isnt your project car, you have a car that you are buying parts for.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
youve been "about to be turbo" for like 2 years...
Wow... OP sorry but you have by far the biggest ricer mentality on this site. Your trying so hard to pretend you are boosted, and even if you were boosted there is no need to address the whole world unless your seeking validation or some sense of belonging... Trust me, its nothing very special. "Turbo lag is my way of giving you a head start", have you ever even driven a car that was turbocharged? Just giving you a reality check.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
turbos are rice. just get a VW, Nissan, or Mitsubishi.

turbo95eg6- that was pretty harsh to say that in his own build thread.... :lol:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow... OP sorry but you have by far the biggest ricer mentality on this site. Your trying so hard to pretend you are boosted, and even if you were boosted there is no need to address the whole world unless your seeking validation or some sense of belonging... Trust me, its nothing very special. "Turbo lag is my way of giving you a head start", have you ever even driven a car that was turbocharged? Just giving you a reality check.
ummm.....sure.....why the f**k would i be buying all these parts if i wasnt about to turbo.....maybe you should think b4 you say somethen......and being turbo is very special.....atleast to me :lol: how have i tried to pretend to be turbo'd.....the fact that im saying im ABOUT TO BE....or that ITS IN PROGRESS....i mean s**t if im turbo'd ofcourse im going to show it off....why not most people on here dont have a turbo or are just NA bitches.....i mean really stop talking s**t your just makin yourself look stupid.....plus this is the internet go ahead and talk s**t here i would like you to come talk s**t to my face and see what happens you little b***h.....

and vw, nissan, and misubishi are all slow stock turbo'd...... id rather throw a turbo on a civic and be way faster on less boost then have to run a lot of boost to even keep up with a turbo'd civic.....

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ummm.....sure.....why the f**k would i be buying all these parts if i wasnt about to turbo.....maybe you should think b4 you say somethen......and being turbo is very special.....atleast to me :lol: how have i tried to pretend to be turbo'd.....the fact that im saying im ABOUT TO BE....or that ITS IN PROGRESS....i mean s**t if im turbo'd ofcourse im going to show it off....why not most people on here dont have a turbo or are just NA bitches.....i mean really stop talking s**t your just makin yourself look stupid.....plus this is the internet go ahead and talk s**t here i would like you to come talk s**t to my face and see what happens you little b***h.....

and vw, nissan, and misubishi are all slow stock turbo'd...... id rather throw a turbo on a civic and be way faster on less boost then have to run a lot of boost to even keep up with a turbo'd civic.....
ummmm a turbo civic has lots risk of blowing up faster then a nissan,mitsu or vw's.hondas arent meant to be boosted for a reason.go to japan and youll see there all n/a.....ur sooooo into jdm but atleast know that nissan,mitsu and other vehicles that come with turbo are way more realiable then a boosted honda.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ummmm a turbo civic has lots risk of blowing up faster then a nissan,mitsu or vw's.hondas arent meant to be boosted for a reason.go to japan and youll see there all n/a.....ur sooooo into jdm but atleast know that nissan,mitsu and other vehicles that come with turbo are way more realiable then a boosted honda.
thats not obvious or anything..

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not if the honda is tuned good enough....a good tuned honda is as reliable as any other turbo'd car....

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

That's sad that you can't have normal social reactions to criticism. Must be hard to live under a rock. It takes a real man to threaten people having a discussion on the Internet.

i especially like this: "stop talking s**t your just makin yourself look stupid.....plus this is the internet go ahead and talk s**t here " You cannot even put together a group of sentences. I can't wait to see how this build turns out.

BTW: what did i ever do to you to be classified as an "NA b***h" in your book? "Turbos are rice." Does it really make you that upset that turbos don't belong on Hondas? Get a grip!

marsh

markell91hatch
5+ Year Member
back the train up! first why would you put stickers all over your car? do's it make it go faster? if soo i'm buying some

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So how many times have you been laid because of boost? I know that you got my point, don't pretend like you don't understand why people are starting to flame. You don't need to show it off, but I'm just gonna guess your still at a young age where showing off your turbocharger makes you look "cool". Give me a break, I'm not talking s**t you nerd, just trying to open your eyes a bit so you wont be the laughing stock of Club Civic.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hey im 18....still in high school....so ofcourse im still into "the ricer stage of my life" lol

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BTW: what did i ever do to you to be classified as an "NA b***h" in your book? "Turbos are rice." Does it really make you that upset that turbos don't belong on Hondas? Get a grip!
Chaos, I'm still waiting for an explanation here....what did i say that you couldn't handle?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
turbo's do belong in honda's.....once you put one in its way faster than any stock turbo'd / NA car.....other than $100,000+ cars

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
back the train up! first why would you put stickers all over your car? do it make it go faster? if soo i'm buying some
yeah each sticker gives you approx 10-12 hp.....:roll:
ummm...maybe because they look nice??? duh what are you retarded....im not stupid i know there just for show....but o well i like the decals on my car so f**k off...im thinkin your just jealous but thats ok....go ahead and talk s**t on the internet like a real man :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.