Chaos's Christmas BuildUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
back the train up! first why would you put stickers all over your car? do's it make it go faster? if soo i'm buying some
thats worth clapping...the stickers look whack...JDM is japan domestic market and if u want JDM you remove those things...you look like rice with those stickers!! and the yellow s**t in your motor isnt good for one and two your using low octane gas...try burning 89+ its recommended

do remove the sitckers and put some more pics up after that...and why'd you black out the tail liights? thats far from JDM...ur a spray paint whore!!!! good luck with the build :???:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats worth clapping...the stickers look whack...JDM is japan domestic market and if u want JDM you remove those things...you look like rice with those stickers!! and the yellow s**t in your motor isnt good for one and two your using low octane gas...try burning 89+ its recommended

do remove the sitckers and put some more pics up after that...and why'd you black out the tail liights? thats far from JDM...ur a spray paint whore!!!! good luck with the build :???:
wow...your an idiot...that yellow s**t in my motor is from like 2 motors ago lol....

and for two...i have always ran 91 octane gas so apparently you dont know....

and maybe im not going after the jdm look....have you ever thought of that :retard:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well if i cant find that 22mm timing drive gear i found a 24mm crank i can use...has little surface rust but the guy said he can wipe it off with his finger....he wants 85 shipped for it...i guess its out of a 96 civic that the rings went bad on....so atleast their was no bearings problems....

i received my t bolt clamps i ordered....12 for 25 bucks shipped...

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright well my dad bought another 4th gen hatch....and he said i can use whatever parts i want off of it...

i plan to take the back bumper off that other civic....it has the red lights in the bumper also with a lip on the bottom...

i switched my tail lights back to stock though =)

only bad thing is my stupid ass used carb cleaner to clean the center peice with....and the f**kin civic sticker wiped off....grrrr....so im gonna repaint it on or something...any ideas ???

i also removed the decals that were on the side back windows....so no more i <3 my ef decal lmao....i also removed the back bumper sticker and the back window decals...so the only decals i have left are on the front window....

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i got lucky...

that guy i bought my crank from found the 22mm dohc zc timing gear pulley....so i bought that for 25 shipped...even though i shoulda got it for free with the crank....

but ya i also ordered a 86 integra 22mm crank pulley(for the altenator), all the washers, and the crank pulley bolt...

so i once i receive that my builder should have the engine done in no time....he already has it all put togther except for the crank pulleys and belts... but that should take no time to do...

so i should be up and running again very very soon :D

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i should be receiving the timing gear soon....i also ordered the 86 integra crank pulley, washers, and bolt...said i would be getting the parts on tuesday so we'll see =) i should be up and running next weekend....

well i scraped the rest of the "civic" sticker off the back center tail light piece...

installed the t bolt clamps i got...

also readjusted my head lights....my HIDs were tilted way towards the ground so i tilted them up...

b4:

after:

10k and high beam

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol well i cleaned up the wires a bit....

b4:

after:

with the bumper light tucked in(i dont have it hooked up cause the other side i dont have a connection piece for the light bulb...plus i like how fast the blinkers are now that the light isnt connected lol...)

got the parts from acura....now im just waiting for the crank pulley i bought off ebay....and the timing gear from that guy i got my crank from...

difference between 22mm and 24mm

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coming together nicely..
great attention to detail..

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
coming together nicely..
great attention to detail..
thanks man :D

well i got the 22mm timing gear today =)

i should be receiving the crank pulley tomorrow...then the engine should be done by the weekend...so finally its gonna be done... =)

22mm vs 24mm

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright well i got the crank pulley today....gonna give all the parts tomorrow to my builder...so the engine should be back in very soon :D

heres the crank pulley i got today...

22mm on the left....24mm on the right..

also the 86 integra crank pulley doesnt have the spot for either the power streering or ac....but anyways its thinner which makes the pulley lighter...so im hoping to free up some hp :lol:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright took the parts to my builder he said he should have it done by friday....

i love his place though...he works out in the country ....his place is known by "honda heavan" he has sooo many hondas out there its crazy lol....he has like atleast 20-50 blocks/heads/rods/pistons/intakes/ecus/ like everything you need lol....i went and got some honda emblems from him today....they were free to :D

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well the engine is done....gonna go pick it up tomorrow =)

and guess how much it cost for him to rebuild it for me....

only 100 bucks =)

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
now peel the tint off and strip the paint from the wheels......

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
now peel the tint off and strip the paint from the wheels......
haha i love having tinted windows...sorry but i smoke weed and love to hotbox my car :P:cool:

and ya i wanna redo the rims ....but only to a brighter red and im gonna polish the lip up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.