Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think the front has to get lower...

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i bought some 1/4" red pinstripe today...

once it warms up and stops raining im gonna pinstripe my front, back, and side bumpers so it looks like this..

the red should look nice with the rims, couplers, and tail lights

ef9civichatch

5+ Year Member
hey whats up i see you got some i think its gonna look sweet btw its me civrex from the zcr lol your cars looking good keep it up man

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hey whats up i see you got some i think its gonna look sweet btw its me civrex from the zcr lol your cars looking good keep it up man
haha yep

thanks for letting me know where you got the pinstripe and what size it was. :D

i bought some duplicolor bumper paint as well to clean it up b4 i put on the strips :thumbs up

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hehe i know i know....

its oem black bumper paint so its gonna look stock.... then the red strip i think would match the other parts on the car that isnt black or white lol.... since the theme is white, black, and red....

i bought some plastic paint remover ..... for the interior... going back to stock ... =)

ef9civichatch

5+ Year Member
hell yeah itll look alot cleaner inside i just recently did all that too lol freaking ricers painting sh*t lol it was me i thought i was cool to when i did it lol everyone goes through it some just dont get out !!! keep us updated

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea, but when i say don't overdo it i mean that even matching the other parts on the car, which sounds like a good idea, can be over done. Think windshield wipers...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should just paint the whole car black, i think the black and red goes better then white and red.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bought some bumper paint so i could paint my side rub strips cause they were fading.. i forgot to take before and after pics lol...

this is the paint i used... worked great..

anyways heres the side rub strips painted and with the red pinstripe on.. i think it turned out great.

haha i was lookin thru the stuff in our garage and i found this little purple keychain guy... so i decided to give him a place to live lol...

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i didnt like how you could see the toe hook in the back so i moved the little guy up so you cant even see the toe hook anymore

also used that bumper paint to paint the pieces right above the window(upper door/window frame).... they were fading to white so its looks like new again ...

driver side

passanger side

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good job painting the mouldings or trim....or whatever they are.

not really feelin the red stripe though. especially not on the bumpers. i dont think i've ever seen it done on a STD or DX with unpainted bumpers before.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good job painting the mouldings or trim....or whatever they are.

not really feelin the red stripe though. especially not on the bumpers. i dont think i've ever seen it done on a STD or DX with unpainted bumpers before.
lol thanks

ya i dont think ive seen it done on a std civic either lol... o well thats a good thing to me :lol:

hows the crx ?? got any other projects going ??

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the CRX was sold. I drive an AP1 on the weekends. its slow, but the front end dives into corners like u wouldn't believe. feels like the car is begging me to accelerate when i'm in twisties.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay so i started reading this thread at around 11 pm and just finished now at 2 am. many good laughs throughout yalls "debates/disputes". im glad you got this car runnin on the 3rd engine. lol but that car is def a winner imo. gl with your future plans! btw pinstripe needs to be thicker

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the CRX was sold. I drive an AP1 on the weekends. its slow, but the front end dives into corners like u wouldn't believe. feels like the car is begging me to accelerate when i'm in twisties.
haha nice :lol:

you got any other projects/builds you wanna start ??

okay so i started reading this thread at around 11 pm and just finished now at 2 am. many good laughs throughout yalls "debates/disputes". im glad you got this car runnin on the 3rd engine. lol but that car is def a winner imo. gl with your future plans! btw pinstripe needs to be thicker
haha thanks man :D.... ya im glad i finally got it running right with no cel... ive been taking it a lot easier on this engine to.... ive actually been driving normal and not boosting it everywhere i go lol...

what do you guys think about white rims with a red lip ??

Status
Not open for further replies.