Status
Not open for further replies.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
try polishing the whole wheel....
that sounds like a good idea....ill probably try that...im gonna photoshop it to see what it'll look like lol

haha whats up with the cop truck in that pic?
what ??

well i got the engine back...went to assemble the clutch....well my dad told the wrong torque specs....he told me the flywheel bolt specs lol... so i tried tighting them to like 86 ft/lbs i think lol....didnt work....snapped it right at the the head....luckily the bolt was already thru the flywheel so it was easy to take out....now i just gotta find another clutch bolt lol

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'm sick of seeing pictures of those clamps every time i click on this thread....we need a new page.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol o ok....well damn i wish i could get a new page :(

we got to keep posting to make a new page =)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i got another clutch bolt lol...went to honda heaven and he gave me 2 bolts lol...so i got a spare one....but i got the transmission torqued in...got the starter in...so were almost ready to put it in....still got the intermediate shaft...and the alternator to put on...think were gonna get it all done this weekend tho...so ill update then...

repainted some stuff in my engine bay...still not done cleanin it up tho...

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol yep same s**t i used on my block

i painted the underside of my hood today....used like 3 cans of white spray paint lol....looks good tho ill get pics tomorrow when its dried...

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey welcome to a new page! lol, i didnt know u removed the blacked out tailights, and those stickers. Im with kyle10182 tho new wheels and removed tint! tho atm it looks like your a bit preoccupied with the engine. But its definately coming along awesome! keep it up

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks man !!!! ^^^^

well i sanded and painted my windshield wiper arms gloss black....

sanded and painted my hood holder up thing black as well .....

also sanded and repainted the underside of my hood with white 500* high temp paint lol....

i sprinkled some chrome paint on my red valvecover... looks pretty cool...

ill have pics up later....

tomorrow the engine goes in and running...ill get pics then =)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
got lots of pics today =)

but the camera is still at the shop so ill have to post them tomorrow....

got the engine in...almost all the wires hooked up....got the turbo hooked up....all thats left is the radiator, the axles, put the tranny oil in, the engine oil, clean up and put on my painted valve cover....and hope that it all works lol

figures out a new way to get the engine in...well we had the engine up with a hoist going in from the passenger side front wheel well (had to take off tires).....then when we lowered it in it seemed like the engine was leaning to one side so it was a b***h to try to line up the motor mounts....well i put a jack under the transmission (going in from the driver side wheel well) and jacked up the transmission up a little bit to even out the motor....helped a ton and i was able to get all the motor mount hooked up pretty quick...

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lowering it in crooked and jacking the trans up....been using that one for years....

i thought u were at a shop with a lift? why not drop the car on the motor?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well got the motor in and running :D

no more CEL either thanks to the new distributor... i love how quick it starts up now....just gotta turn the key for a sec and the engine starts up...i love it :D

only prob right now is that i need another alternator belt cause the one for the 24mm snout wont fit on the new pulley...its like an inch to short...

the shim in the oil pump seems to be workin fine….fully warmed up.... 20psi @ idle…..50psi @ 3k…..80psi @ 6k

o and the shim is 0.030" thick....

pics =)

heres the valvecover with some chrome sprinkle on it...

hood painted

hood finished

hood holder up rod

wiper blade arms

installed

my dad welding nuts to the frame to hold the oil tee and the vacuum manifold

installed

the shim i used for the oil pump....found a washer that had the right thickness and the right inner diameter....so all i had to do was grind down the sides to make it fit inside the pump...

got the engine in =)

heres it now sitting in the driveway

and yes i know most of you are gonna flame me but f**k it....i cut the back coilovers to make it even with the front....i still need to take another inch off the back tho....so im gonna do that later tonight...

looks soo much better tho =)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well here it is at its final stance lol

cut about a inch off the back

more pics

also found a alternator belt so no more dying battery lol :D

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So when's the tune? I wanna see the dyno #s!

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the engine bay alot now. the body looks decent. when are you gonna find a real set of rims?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
got bored and went for a mini shoot lol

state park:

steering wheel turned all the way =)

city park:

check how slammed i am =)

it rubs against the grass....but not against the ground =)

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love how it still has the heatshield lol. Hurry up and get it tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.