NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can see JDMJNKY's pics.

Um... btw, Eran pointed this out to me. Why are almost all mod's named "(moderator's real name)."?

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I can see JDMJNKY's pics.

Um... btw, Eran pointed this out to me. Why are almost all mod's named "(moderator's real name)."?
Recently, about 3 weeks ago, there was some random spree of name changes.. not only mods but other members too.. Idk.. just another thing to get used to i guess...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1sickeknine, please tell me your hatch's year and trim level.

TIA

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My cousin has a 96 hatchback with a 99 front end conversion with the Si lip and a OEM rear bumper and lip. he bought the bumper+lip for 400. It is painted OEM white and it was in near perfect condition with the mounts. i dont have pctures sorry.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My cousin has a 96 hatchback with a 99 front end conversion with the Si lip and a OEM rear bumper and lip. he bought the bumper+lip for 400. It is painted OEM white and it was in near perfect condition with the mounts. i dont have pctures sorry.
That's okay. This thread isn't about that lip.

This thread is about the OEM 1998 lip. It was sold for 1998 Civic coupes only here in the US. The '99-'00 lips are way different.

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
hiya guys hope you dont mind me posting i brought an ej coupe to break in the middle of the year witch had this kit on hope u dont mind me putting a few pics up as u can see the car was in ill health but couldnt help thinking how nice do these coupes look with this lip kit from what i saw in the hand book was a list of parts that were added on when the car was new by honda such as the lip kit wheels and gold oem honda badges it was a shame i had to break it but i didnt have the room and it was a non runner

and then a mate of mine tryin to fit it to his ek3 (looked better on the coupe) lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey, 5t3v3-0, do you remember what year and trim that Civic was?

I'm going to put you on the list since you had one. I'll just list it as a sold part. =)

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's okay. This thread isn't about that lip.

This thread is about the OEM 1998 lip. It was sold for 1998 Civic coupes only here in the US. The '99-'00 lips are way different.
It's the 96-98 one the same on that guy with the red hatchback has

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's the 96-98 one the same on that guy with the red hatchback has
The front lip this thread is about won't fit on a '99-'00 front end.

If your friend has the rear lip then he'll have to post in here to get added to the list. No reason to have a bunch of people listed as "so and so's friend" listed in there.

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have all three lips; 1 front, 2 rears (coupe and hatch). too bad i don't have a car to put them on, yet. i will get some pictures after Christmas.

daniel

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The front lip this thread is about won't fit on a '99-'00 front end.

If your friend has the rear lip then he'll have to post in here to get added to the list. No reason to have a bunch of people listed as "so and so's friend" listed in there.
no i didnt want to add him. Im just letting you know about it, since you seem like you want to know where all the oem lips are.

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
Hey, 5t3v3-0, do you remember what year and trim that Civic was?

I'm going to put you on the list since you had one. I'll just list it as a sold part. =)

hiya mate i wondered if u remembered me i was the guy u were tryin to help find some mirrors lol the coupe was a 1996 im not sure of trim level i no it was a single cam d16 non vtec but i will try and find out for u mate

JDMJNKY

Banned
That's a 96-98 CTR/Type R LIP. On pg.1 it states those along w/ sir lips do not classify, for being listed in this specific thread.

This is for the OEM '98 front and rear lip owners. This does not include the "SiR" lip or the Type R lips.

Feel feel to post photos. Photos will be required in order to be added to the lip. This is to help avoid any confusion. :thumbup:

Please tell me the information that I have already provided for myself.

I'll start off:

FRONT LIPS
01 - NOFX - (US Milano Red 1998 EX coupe)
02 - wfw12 (US Flamenco Black 1998 LX sedan) *
03 - lawrenceashley (US Clover Green 1999 LX sedan) *
04 - JDMJNKY (US Milano red 2000 Si coupe)
05 - 5t3v3-0 (UK White coupe) (SOLD)
06 -
07 -
08 -
09 -
10 -

REAR LIPS (COUPE/SEDAN)
01 - NOFX - (US Milano Red 1998 EX coupe)
02 - s_crowley 17 - (US New Vogue Silver 1998 EX coupe)
03 - enycesam (US Electron Blue Pearl 2000 Si coupe)
04 - wfw12 (US Flamenco Black 1998 LX sedan)
05 - lawrenceashley (US Clover Green 1999 LX sedan)
06 - JDMJNKY (US Milano red 2000 Si coupe)
07 - 5t3v3-0 (UK White coupe) (SOLD)
08 -
09 -
10 -

REAR LIPS (HATCH)
01 - USDM EJ6 - (US Roma Red 1998 CX hatch)
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -

Red Text = Photos still needed. =)
* = Part not mounted.