Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3-6-09
Apex'i catback arrived.

3-10-09
Magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter ordered....arrives today

3-13-09
Strup 4-1stainless steel header order from site sponsor Corsport. Ill try to give a thorough review of it since i cant seem to find any decent ones after tons of hitting the search button on every forum and google.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics pics pics as soon as everything is on..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
header scheduled for delivery today!!! Gonna install the header, cat, and exhaust tonight after work.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3-20-09

Apex'i world sport 2 exhaust installed, Strup 4-1 stainless steel header installed, and Magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter installed.

More pics of the install later...gotta run to my second job doing photo coverage at the club

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*At running temperature the car is so quiet, and driving with the WS2 is like having an OEM exhaust system. You hear your engine when you rev rather than an exhaust note while inside the car. From the outside the exhaust is similar to something like a rsx-s stock exhaust. Has a little bit of deep tone to it but nothing that jumps out at you. On to the pics for the non-readers

Gotta give props to the fiance for always stickin by me while i work on the other lady

time for this piece of junk to go. Pace setter 4-2-1 with big dents in the bottom

Magnaflow direct fit cat. cost about 100 and has a carb OE number on it now

A'pexi WS2 piping

since i made her pose with the header, i had to :lol:

Clearance is crazy perfect, so i'll be riding with no fears once i can afford the coilovers i want.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good s**t. This build is coming along nicely.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the last necessity part i need is a radiator fan. Gonna pick up a slim fan sometime soon.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAMN! looks great man. bet your happy with all new exhaust.

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn dude. So flippin clean. And youre fiance is awesomely cute! And seems to support what you do very well! That's what I need brotha. Keep it up it's looking great.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAMN! looks great man. bet your happy with all new exhaust.
its sooooo much better now. The loudest part of my car is the intake at WOT.

Damn dude. So flippin clean. And youre fiance is awesomely cute! And seems to support what you do very well! That's what I need brotha. Keep it up it's looking great.
Thanks! and yeah she's hella supportive...she says learning how the car works and what each part does is interesting to her.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^dope. keepin the streets silent =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everybody

and i trim the mustache down, but never off. The last time it was shaved off was basic training. can't do it man haha