CHiLD's EG *BUILD UP THREAD*

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
finally i got the tracking info on my EMS Racing C pillar bar. It was out of stock when i ordered on the 13th. scheduled to arrive tomorrow. My exhaust set-up from the header back will all be ordered by the end of the week.

ryanM

you were doing great until you bought those trashy wheels without even getting coils first

sell that garbage, buy a nice set of coils, i suggest bilstein or spoon

then and only then you can start thinking about wheels, but do not pull the trigger until you have a clue..

as for the exhaust, go with a buddy club spec 2

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you were doing great until you bought those trashy wheels without even getting coils first

sell that garbage, buy a nice set of coils, i suggest bilstein or spoon

then and only then you can start thinking about wheels, but do not pull the trigger until you have a clue..

as for the exhaust, go with a buddy club spec 2
reading > you
first off, the steelies that came on the car had less than bad tread, i even posted a picture to show that. So wheels were needed asap and i dont have a couple grand i can pull out my ass for the wheels i want right now. So it would have been stupid to drop the car first.

buddy club N+ are my first choice for coilovers. This isnt a track car, its a daily driven project.

and for the exhaust ill be using an Apex'i WS II. I dont need the extra decibles while i drive. 60mm piping is 60mm piping. ;)

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If its a street car, why get track coilovers? May I suggest Function/Form Type-II's. All-in-all builds looking good

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If its a street car, why get track coilovers? May I suggest Function/Form Type-II's. All-in-all builds looking good
buddy club racing spec are more for track purposes. N+ are less race inspired more like the function and form type II's. plus im not willing to pay more for FnF than buddy club's

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that thing needs to get droppped. ride around with somefat kids or somehting

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill gladly take coilover money donations

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2-24-09

EM racing c-pillar bar arrived and installed. Here's a couple of pics. I think everyone pretty much knows how they look. Header, direct fit catalytic converter, and Apex'i WS II exhaust will be ordered this friday or saturday

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i cant wait to resolve my exhaust issues so i can replace my passenger fender and throw some coilovers on here.

i thought about those k sport full coilovers, but im a lil skeptical about the brand. never really heard anything about em.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i cant wait to resolve my exhaust issues so i can replace my passenger fender and throw some coilovers on here.

i thought about those k sport full coilovers, but im a lil skeptical about the brand. never really heard anything about em.
ive heard good thing about K-sports. ive been wanting to get a set for myself. only problem ive ever heard is the rear struts leaking... but that was only a few people.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3-3-09
Apex'i World Sport II exhaust ordered. scheduled delivery this friday

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i love how quiet they are. Im probably gonna paint the canister flat black and just leave the tip blingin.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the NOIR versiion is already flat black. nothing ruined about it. i just dont want a completely black system.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the NOIR versiion is already flat black. nothing ruined about it. i just dont want a completely black system.
ive wanted the WS2 for a while now as well.... i was going to use scotch brite on the canister to make it a dulll silver color... you could always re-polish it later.