CHiLD's EG *BUILD UP THREAD*

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm finally getting everything under the hood to be on point, now I can focus on better ride comfort and looks.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my chipped ECU shipped out today! yay! come on USPS.....

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and now the waiting game.

hows the fujita intake sound? thinkin about gettting one myself.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and now the waiting game.

hows the fujita intake sound? thinkin about gettting one myself.
just like any other cold air intake really. Its a lot more quiet than the carbon fiber intake was and an obvious top end gain.

Ordered a few misc bolts to replace some that were missing or chewed the f*ck up. expecting the ECU to arrive monday.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so glad u did not run the center caps on your wheels..
cant wait for updates..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my chipped ECU from phearable.net.....HOLY s**t! big thanks to John Vega, my cars runs wicked now. I can "butt dyno" some big gains in the midrange, i dont have to downshift soo much anymore.

I need to replace the large bolts in my T-bracket on the rear mount..anybody know an easy way to attack this???

I also want to tuck my headlight wires this upcoming weekend since i got a dremel tool, so im going to be researching how to do a proper tuck

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im liking this build. wen will u start workin on the looks of the car?
after i get my suspension how i want it.

coilovers
rear shock tower bar
asr brace
LCA's
camber kit

dont want it looking good now and having everybody around me wantin' to take it from me. Right now i get blown off as a busted civic dx driver....and thats how i like it

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
repainted my windshield wipers and tucked a few wires under the hood. ill get some pictures up soon. Ive been broke lately so the build is slowing down.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice work i went threw your entire thread
thanks a lot :thumbs up:

pics of the engine bay slightly more tucked [large upper vacuum hose on intake manifold and charcoal canister removed, radiator overflow is next], and newly painted flat black windshield wipers. Been saving up money for a Vegas trip in a few weeks so the car has been put aside for awhile. After the trip i can finally focus on coilovers. im tired of being a hovercraft :lol:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
repainted the vc?

looks real nice.
i have two valve covers. One ITR cover, and one jdm cover that came with my swap. i painted the swap cover (just messing with it) and i keep the type r clean and untouched.

Bay looks hella clean
thanks. just waiting on money to get the outside looking nice as well

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just tucked the fuel rail part of the harness for a lil bit of a cleaner look. Slowly but surely gettin there with my tuck. Its hard to get into it since this project is also my daily.

and just a lil (bad) photoshop fun....i cant wait till i can afford my coilovers ugh!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
missing a vacuum line?
hurry up and get this thing painted and ish..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
missing a vacuum line?
hurry up and get this thing painted and ish..
only ones i dont have are the one from the valve cover to the intake and ive been messing around with hiding my radiator overflow and right now i have it out of the car.

paint will be long down the road. ill replace the front bumper, both fenders, hood, and rear bumper before i ever paint it. Things will speed up again after my woman's birthday and i finish paying off the money spent on my swap. Thats why i keep spending time tucking and ive ripped apart the whole interior and cleaned it