10+ Year Member
Looks good. What im u lookin at?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great. Any plans on relocating the battery either to the back or behind the bumper?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dayum that's sexy.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It looks amazing can't wait till you get all the little things here and there fixed, and tuned so that we can get a rolling shot/video

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My ideas take too long to happen

Don't mind the brake booster line, it's temporary. My other location wasn't sufficient. Just gotta tackle a new intake manifold setup and I'll leave the engine alone.
:hitit:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. What im u lookin at?
the skunk2 ultra ported my 4piston, the ktuned shaftless itb's (if they ever finish), kinsler 60mm. Something big and obnoxious one way or the other.

Looks great. Any plans on relocating the battery either to the back or behind the bumper?
Nope. Leaving it in the stock location to minimize extra wiring (im not a fan of wires lol). Only other tucking that may be done is a brake booster delete and brake lines.
It looks amazing can't wait till you get all the little things here and there fixed, and tuned so that we can get a rolling shot/video

yeah the little grimlins are driving me nuts at the moment. I did move the car from the edge of my driveway to back into the garage...broke tire doing so with the car not revving over 2 grand lol. That kinda kept my spirits up for the moment.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you thought about doing hardlines for the brake booster under the intake mani and over the trans. And then running a hose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you thought about doing hardlines for the brake booster under the intake mani and over the trans. And then running a hose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, because I'll be deleting the booster. The hose is ran like it is simply to make it work for the moment.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope you can go with ITB's. That would be awesome =)

I'm interested to see what this thing will put down after a good tune.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should get some shots of your bay with better lighting to show all the details, like the shot of your stock bay above. The new back looks good, but its too dark to see all the little small pieces you spent a bunch of time on. Just my :twocents:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should get some shots of your bay with better lighting to show all the details, like the shot of your stock bay above. The new back looks good, but its too dark to see all the little small pieces you spent a bunch of time on. Just my :twocents:
Go away :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could just use a flash. I just haven't worked on it during the day. I jump on it when my son is asleep. Most of thw details are things you'd see close up anyway.

As for the manifold, ive been in the ears of ktuned for the longest so we'll see how that goes. I just want to see how much I can pull out of this motor with all oem internals.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry if I totally missed this, but have you loaded a video of this yet? Not just a start up video?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's your guess??

With ITBs close to 250whp. I've seen 250 with all stock setups but they were stock Frankensteins, tsx block and rsxs head

Sorry if I totally missed this, but have you loaded a video of this yet? Not just a start up video?
No not yet. Haven't really touched the car much lately, been busy with photoshoots and random stuff at home