CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn. that's love.That's a new engine IMO.

Hey, how did you find your red hatch?
Steve hooks it up with fresh motors.

I found my hatch at a small dealership as a cash car

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Steve hooks it up with fresh motors.

I found my hatch at a small dealership as a cash car
i hope this Steve guy can hook me up one day as well.
That hatch was clean man. Not only was it a Cx, But with AC AND southern car! Fuuuck.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope this Steve guy can hook me up one day as well.
That hatch was clean man. Not only was it a Cx, But with AC AND southern car! Fuuuck.
He typically goes out of his way to take care of people, whether if he knows them or not. A proper business man.

MAN!!! It feels good to get on it again! Had a lovely little run from 40 with a 2006 GTO with bolt ons. Pulled away from him steadily and I let off at the top of 4th (around 110mph) had about a civic and a half on him.

afterwards...
"what you got done to your civic?"
i'ts just a K swap
"......:???: ..oh"

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He typically goes out of his way to take care of people, whether if he knows them or not. A proper business man.
I called on a Saturday and they didn't answer so I hung up thinking they were closed on the weekends. Steve called back later that day around 7 PM EST (aka 10 PM his time) saying that he saw I called earlier and was wondering what he could do for me.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

MAN!!! It feels good to get on it again! Had a lovely little run from 40 with a 2006 GTO with bolt ons. Pulled away from him steadily and I let off at the top of 4th (around 110mph) had about a civic and a half on him.

afterwards...
i'ts just a K swap
Lmao yes!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

afterwards...

i'ts just a K swap

:lol: nice! You should invest in a dash cam to capture moments like that. It would have been funny to troll him and be like "oh yeah I just got a cold air intake on my stock d16.." :lol:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: nice! You should invest in a dash cam to capture moments like that. It would have been funny to troll him and be like "oh yeah I just got a cold air intake on my stock d16.." :lol:
haha. Im trying to get myself a GoPro black so I can have some nice video. Im spoiled by my dlsr so im holding out until I can get a nice GoPro

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

afterwards...
i'ts just a K swap
GTO, isn't that thing like a v8 or something ? lol.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing new, got some things cooking though

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still Big Pimpin... sweet ride bruh

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hit up Honda Fetish in Dallas. Met quite a few K guys and some well known builds that are plastered on the internet.
Here I am on the left chatting it up with Efren and his Spoon'd out EH2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hit up Honda Fetish in Dallas. Met quite a few K guys and some well known builds that are plastered on the internet.
Here I am on the left chatting it up with Efren and his Spoon'd out EH2

I've always wondered to what extent you can enjoy larger car shows, because I personally would be afraid to leave my car if I had as much work into mine as you do. AND the history of theft.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always wondered to what extent you can enjoy larger car shows, because I personally would be afraid to leave me car if I had as much work into mine as you do. AND the history of theft.

This is y i love the minitruck scene!

Love that spoon EH! f**king perfect car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always wondered to what extent you can enjoy larger car shows, because I personally would be afraid to leave my car if I had as much work into mine as you do. AND the history of theft.
Only some knew, but that's the only reason I entered the car show... to keep an eye on my car as well as a few backup sets of eyes. My car is definitely not put together like a show car. I wanted to get a change of scene and grab some photos of rides that aren't right in my area. Still felt a bit worried when I'd walk away from my car

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics I did and ones I've found from Honda Fetish this past Sunday.

Saw a few instagram pics, but oddly the first photographer I found pics from was also named Kerry and from Houston lol. Small world for sure.