CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Nice tuck and clean bay man, its worth all the hard work in the end getting into all the tight spots. I took my motor out when i cleaned mine and it still took forever. Man i remember checking out your coupe build and cant beleive it was jacked.. I'll def be checking this build out. Nice wheels too

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a huge fan of polished lips, but I'm assuming ur going for a flush style drop with these, so ill be tuned in for that!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Child doesn't dissapoint! Cant wait to see these on with a nice dump.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a huge fan of polished lips, but I'm assuming ur going for a flush style drop with these, so ill be tuned in for that!
They are just machined lips, polished lips would be way to shiny for my taste as well. I went with a half inch wider wheel and lower offset based off of my konig candy's and the inner and outer clearance they gave me. I plan to use a wider tire as well than before so i should close the gap and sit flush without being having retarded camber.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice wheels for a car. Not too pricey but not sportmaxx's either.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
would have guess you would have went with 16s since its the ek chassis but im obviously a terrible guesser lol

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
I wasnt sure on the rims but they look nice lol. cant wait to see them on the car should look clean! Do you have any pics of the eg? i havent seen it haha id love to see you slam this car you know not just a low drop but straight sitting on the ground if you get coils. it would be so nice to see a hatch dumped

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would have guess you would have went with 16s since its the ek chassis but im obviously a terrible guesser lol
I debated both sizes of wheels for a few weeks. I decided on 15's because i wanted a thicker tire and mostly because the EK9 comes with 15's. I want an aggressive look in the end, and i may or may not end up getting a second set of wheels

Do you have any pics of the eg? i havent seen it haha id love to see you slam this car you know not just a low drop but straight sitting on the ground if you get coils. it would be so nice to see a hatch dumped
haven't seen the eg because uhmmm....it was STOLEN. so yeah :roll:
I cruise slammed, and i play at a reasonable height. Only coilovers will work for what i want. in due time....

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Yeah reading this post i found out about that i didnt know if you had any posted up anywhere everyone says it was sexy though. But yeah my dads F&F type 1's are nice they ride great and he had it sitting pretty low i cant wait till you start getting all the stuff installed!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was on FnF type 1's on my last ride. I'll probably go up to type 2's this time around. I liked them, but i want the higher spring rate

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Threw the new A/C belt on real quick :thumbs up

and just compared the stock 13x5 steelie to the new 15x8....more contact patch ftw

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
All that and you don't even post a picture of the wheel face!! .. thumbs down man.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, nice :thumbup: What type of tires are you going with?