CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It mounts with OEM hardware all along the front of the bumper and on the inside of both edges. It won't go anywhere. Your mugen lip didn't mount the same and hung extra low.
true, guess we will see. ill make it work somehow

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the mud guards!
Will definitely be looking into an SiR lip real soon thanks to you!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the mud guards!
Will definitely be looking into an SiR lip real soon thanks to you!
do it! :thumbs up its subtle but it makes a big difference in appearance.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I loveeeee that front lip!

DOPE D16Y8

A nice pair of ROTA Slipstreams with 15" Nittos go perfectly... You staying with the D16? They can be pretty built up ya know?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A nice pair of ROTA Slipstreams with 15" Nittos go perfectly... You staying with the D16? They can be pretty built up ya know?
Reading>you

He has rims already and better tires than that, he also has motor plans!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I remember Child saying he wanted to donate his hatch to me... :D

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It would, but it wouldn't be as beneficial as the thermal setup I want to run.
see, now thats even better. i recalled you mentioning a ws2 earlier int he thread and i know your old eg had a ws2 so i figured if you had a good experience with it you would run a similar route. i like the idea of a thermal better anyway

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was going to use the ws2, but didn't want to chop up the original design to run a 3" setup. So I figured thermals turbo hatch exhaust would be better since it's fairly quiet and a true 3"catback.

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Damn... Your car just keeps looking better and better. I gotta get mine going! So many parts just laying around in my room... So what motor are you gonna go with?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn... Your car just keeps looking better and better. I gotta get mine going! So many parts just laying around in my room... So what motor are you gonna go with?
k20 or k24.....preferably the k24. Just getting money together because i want to snag the motor before parts, since some of the things i want to do with it are motor specific.