Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bet it roars when you floor haha.

Pretty darn nice.

What type of tuning are you opting to do? WOT? Or are you including part throttle tuning as well?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice!

My GSR with some decent head work through a DC header, random tech cat and a WS2 exhaust (back when they were like $300 :lol:) sounded awesome. They are very well toned and just give it a very sporty, quiet stock sound. I love it.

I want to hear this thing take off and some cabin vids
Man I miss those days of having a decent price for the WS2. Back when everyone wanted a N1 of some sort haha. I gotta get someone else to record for me to get some driving vids since I don't have a rig. Attempted it tonight and it was a complete fail.

aw, should of made it without music ,a lot of us would have appreciate that.
I'll upload a simple sound clip for you. I shot less than a foot away from the exhaust this evening to get some sound at idle along with some revving. The trans and flywheel combo is ridiculous.
I bet it roars when you floor haha.

Pretty darn nice.

What type of tuning are you opting to do? WOT? Or are you including part throttle tuning as well?
Yeah it's no longer any kind of sleeper after the pedal is down :drive: It'll be WOT tuned unless I get tuned quick enough to afford part throttle as well. I'll be driving on closed loop, so I should maintain good gas mileage under normal driving.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="K24a2 idle/rev sound clip"]2VnXdJFkiv0[/YOUTUBE]

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="K24a2 idle/rev sound clip"]2VnXdJFkiv0[/YOUTUBE]
My goodness :thumbup: Very silent at idle.

I"m not even sure how to explain, but the sounds inside is nice man! wow. I can imagine how nice it actually sounds in Live,

Thanks for posting man

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know somewhere on here, facebook, or YouTube, there's a young ricer that wishes it had a loud ass 3.5" pipe on it.. Lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know somewhere on here, facebook, or YouTube, there's a young ricer that wishes it had a loud ass 3.5" pipe on it.. Lol
Haha true. They're on k20a.org where almost everyone only believes maximum power at any cost.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is so freaking awesome. It sounds so clean omg :drool: I'm so happy for you having completed this swap, and now all the crazy s**t talkers on honda tuning culture can s**t their pants when you rape them in your civic. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nicely done sir.

Love the sound it makes when you hit the limiter on launch control settings.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nicely done sir.

Love the sound it makes when you hit the limiter on launch control settings.
Not on launch control at the moment. I have the redline set at 7500 to be safe until I get tuned.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now thats a great sound from a Honda! Rice free!

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice sir. Has me thinking of putting off paint in favor of getting some speed in my hatch.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Sounds like any other exhaust video lol, don't know why everyone is freaking out. The WS2 sounds good in person but kinda loses it on video. Definitely can tell its quick revving tho.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like any other exhaust video lol, don't know why everyone is freaking out. The WS2 sounds good in person but kinda loses it on video. Definitely can tell its quick revving tho.
I think others will agree that we praise the sound because its clean and not loud, heavily raspy or obnoxious like many other Civics.