5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally installed the s2000 cmc, spacer, and firewall gasket. Need to do a good bleed for the clutch and ill be rolling again.

The stock cmc looks yummy

Midway...

Raw billet aluminum...had to polish it lol

Got dark as I finished up and I was too lazy to take a decent pic

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That looks great! What's needed to do an s2k cmc swap? Would it be worth doing for a B swap car?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks great! What's needed to do an s2k cmc swap? Would it be worth doing for a B swap car?
All you need is the cmc and the spacer for proper pedal position/clutch engagement. It's not worth anything technically because it's the same as a stock civic clutch master cylinder just a more subtle design. Its a cosmetic upgrade. I could have used a new unit for my chassis but I spiced it up a bit.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet man, it looks great, I bay have to do that some time as well, also, what was the ek chasis optimum ride height to the fender arch according to Spoon again?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet man, it looks great, I bay have to do that some time as well, also, what was the ek chasis optimum ride height to the fender arch according to Spoon again?
I dont remember the number, it was around 30 inches from the ground to the arch

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
590mm = 23.2283"
Thanks lol I didn't even realize what I posted. Meant to hit the 2 although I was still off a few digits. I set my car awhile back and have left it ever since so I had forgotten

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn. that engine bay looks bad ass :thumbup:

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bad ass indeed.. I found a k24a4 long block with 80k miles for 600 dollars at the salvage yard I usually go rummage through