civhatch92's low budget dd hatch

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i know what you mean man, it sucks having no job...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f***in update

I f***ING HATE FED EX AND HOPE THEY BURN TO THE GROUND DAMNIT!!!

Ordered fenders about 3 weeks ago from some kid on honda tech, paid him via paypal. He didn't ship them for TWO weeks after he got the money.. what a bastard. Finally got shipment tracking number from fedex through my email.. they were supposed to arrive TODAY so I hurried home from work all excited... to find no package. Hopped online and checked the tracking number and found this:

I just got bent over and f***ed in the ass by Fed ex... big fail, those bastards don't know how to treat a package worth a damn. F_ck you Fed Ex, thank you for ruining my entire spirits about this build. Burn in hell!

No clue how I'm going to get my money back, the damn kid won't return my PMs on honda tech and I don't have his phone number (guess I'll take out a dispute with paypal).. and most of all, I DONT GET MY F-CKING FENDERS NOW... WHAT THE HELL!!!

/end rant, I'm so done with this s*** right now.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that sucks bro, hopefully you get your money back...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont know what to say dude im in awh...that sucks ass! hope this gets resolved in orderly time

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that sucks, Fedex has screwed me before too, ordered some ceramic plates & bowls & almost all broken, filed a complaint & I got a full refund, purchased again but gave the seller instructions to ship UPS instead, got my stuff 4 days later in perfect shape, gl getting this resolved.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
fed ex wont replace? or pay damages?.... damn, i know where to put out a spike strip now at mid afternoon. lol. sorry to hear bout the fenders. but some how youll figure it out....

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
FedEx said that I have to take it up with the seller to get a refund, as apparently it's not their fault even though they are the ones that broke it? Whatever.. fml today.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wtf. Fed ex should take responsibility. Thats bullshit.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word: Welcome to Bullshitville.. where FedEx is the mayor!
Call higher up the chain, tell them if they don't fix it you'll call the CEO to get things done, when they are shipping your stuff & it's their fault it was damaged it should be insured against damage, they should refund you what was paid plan & simple.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, they should really pay for that. I mean, it is called shipping AND HANDLING for a reason, am I right?

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, they should really pay for that. I mean, it is called shipping AND HANDLING for a reason, am I right?
That is absolutely right, let me know if you need some help, if you paid with paypal set up a dispute with them & then go after Fedex, you just have to keep on them till something gets done.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That is absolutely right, let me know if you need some help, if you paid with paypal set up a dispute with them & then go after Fedex, you just have to keep on them till something gets done.
I'm going to give the seller a few days to give him a chance to reply to my PMs.. and then it's dispute time.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude. That freaking sucks. I'm parting my car out. You want my fenders? Theres nno dents in them, probably need to be sanded and primed again.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn dude. That freaking sucks. I'm parting my car out. You want my fenders? Theres nno dents in them, probably need to be sanded and primed again.

Sent from my adr6300 using tapatalk
yes i want them.. Pm me price asap and i'll come for those bad boys !!!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Update:

Keeping things going, time for some pictures bitccchessss

Step 1: Clear out garage and open the doors.

Step 2: Push!

Step 3: Do a walk around to see it outside the garage for the first time in over 2 years.

Yeah there's some rust.. it adds character.. and NO I'm not fixing it!

Steelies.. I'm a cheap bastard.

Also keeping the interior fresh...NOT

Still working on the door..

Still got a decent dent here that needs some fill.

Step 4: Push into the other garage bay.

Step 5: Lift that s*** up!

Step 6: Slide the motor right under the front.

Step 7: Drop the car down, tighten up some mount bolts.

Step 8: Push it back out and put it back in the other side of the garage.

So yeah, the motor is dropped in the car now.. still need to put the lower mounts and rear mount on. Then also comes doing the wiring that the previous owner jew-rigged and hacked all to hell. Things are still coming along though.. so :thumbs up and hell yeah!!