$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it looks horrible......... absolutely horrible........

forget the negative effects they have on road noise, acceleration, gas mileage, etc etc etc..... those thing are a cosmetic DOWNGRADE from the oem hubcaps

and you still have too much fender gap....

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:

forget the negative effects they have on road noise, acceleration, gas mileage, etc etc etc..... those thing are a cosmetic DOWNGRADE from the oem hubcaps

finally another person with some sense.......and the wheels on ur truck are pretty ugly too........i think i would look into sellin the wheels off the civic and buyin some nicer ones for the truck :lol:

Defintion

5+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:

Lol...Wow...As for the Fendergap...actually I'm tucking all 4 tires in person...The body kit will make it sit a little lower....Depends how I park my car I can fade the top lip in the fender...

You shouldn't envy what other people have, I doubt it's a good thing.....

And I think a Civic hatch or CRX's look like s**t....I love the coupes and sedans...But wow...You really don't have anything special on your car...I dislike the 7th Gen. Si's too...I love the new one though...aswell as then 6th Gens.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Defintion said:
You shouldn't envy what other people have, I doubt it's a good thing.....

either is flattering yourself where it's not deserved ;)

i have nicer cars than that sitting in storage :lol:

Defintion

5+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
either is flattering yourself where it's not deserved ;)

i have nicer cars than that sitting in storage :lol:
Oh really?...Good cause I'd feel like an idiot in an ugly hatch... But that's cool..

If you don't mind me asking what do you have "sitting in storage"..?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Defintion said:
Oh really?...Good cause I'd feel like an idiot in an ugly hatch... But that's cool..

If you don't mind me asking what do you have "sitting in storage"..
really i have more than i care to list...

i only have ~15 or so in storage right now, but i have another 190 or so for sale on my lots ;)

Defintion

5+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
really i have more than i care to list...

i only have ~15 or so in storage right now, but i have another 190 or so for sale on my lots ;)
Oh really...and this car-lot belongs to you? Well if I include my dads car-lots than yeah I have 100+ vehicles..

But cars that are actually mine...

93 Suburban 22" bags..
03 Civic..20"s
02 Grand Cherokee on 22"s
00 Honda Civic Coupe 17"s...Which I'm trading for the new Charger probably towards the end of this year..

I've actually worked to get what i got...I haven't had anything handed to me on a gold plate...I've had to help my dad at his garage since I was probably 11...He did the front end of the Avalanche aswell as the suicide doors and the paint job..He's painting my Civic too....

But at 24 I doubt you could own 200 cars without any help...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Defintion said:
Oh really...and this car-lot belongs to you? Well if I include my dads car-lots than yeah I have 100+ vehicles..

But cars that are actually mine...

93 Suburban 22" bags..
03 Civic..20"s
02 Grand Cherokee on 22"s
00 Honda Civic Coupe 17"s...Which I'm trading for the new Charger probably towards the end of this year..

I've actually worked to get what i got...I haven't had anything handed to me on a gold plate...I've had to help my dad at his garage since I was probably 11...He did the front end of the Avalanche aswell as the suicide doors and the paint job..He's painting my Civic too....

But at 24 I doubt you could own 200 cars without any help...
my name is on the business license, i used $30,000 in savings to start this place... every cent i earned

i've been curbing cars since i was 12 and could afford my first 1984 nissan pulsar for $100, been selling cars since i was 16, hired by lithia at 17, opened this place when i was 21... the main reason i started this place was to give my dad a rest actually, he'd been running new car dealerships for ~18 years or so.... his heart couldnt take it any more :lol:

i did have help from my father in the terms that he had good relationships with the local lenders... so he desked most of the deals for the first year or so.... now he just travels, buys cars from auctions, then sells them to me for a proffit... and he stars in all of the tv commercials :lol:

i took it from one location with just me and my father doing everything from details to finance... now he's pretty much retired, i have 3 locations, 28 employees, a healthy 6 figure bank account so i dont need a flooring line... life is good

nothing was given to me ;)

Defintion

5+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
my name is on the business license, i used $30,000 in savings to start this place... every cent i earned

i've been curbing cars since i was 12 and could afford my first 1984 nissan pulsar for $100, been selling cars since i was 16, hired by lithia at 17, opened this place when i was 21... the main reason i started this place was to give my dad a rest actually, he'd been running new car dealerships for ~18 years or so.... his heart couldnt take it any more :lol:

i did have help from my father in the terms that he had good relationships with the local lenders... so he desked most of the deals for the first year or so.... now he just travels, buys cars from auctions, then sells them to me for a proffit... and he stars in all of the tv commercials :lol:

i took it from one location with just me and my father doing everything from details to finance... now he's pretty much retired, i have 3 locations, 28 employees, a healthy 6 figure bank account so i dont need a flooring line... life is good

nothing was given to me ;)
That's cool I guess...I'm only 19...anyways I do plan to go in that business myself...My dad owns 2 Car-Lots aswell as 1 huge garage they do anything in their related to body work...

Right now..I just buy cars at auto-auctions aswell...mostely in Statesville that 15 Line Auction owns...but I don't re-sale them at any car-lot...I stick them in the Mendehall Auto Auction...making a profit of 300-1000 isn't bad overnight..yeah overnight...Cars are re-sold the next day...

I don't own a house..I do live on my own though...Apartment...I'm not pushign six figures yet...I hope I do one day...But...I do plan on getting a house for my girlfriend on her 18th Birthday...That's her birthday present...I'm trying to save up most my money right now...

She drives an IS that I gave her...also has 20"s...But yeah..I didn't mean to call you out like that...

My bad, peace.

JMagic21824

Mmmmmkay.....
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never thought I'd see 20s on a Civic, definitely different. The truck is pretty hot. Nice work.

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it needs a push bar now, in chrome..that would be sick!

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow. :???:

Why does every person who does something nasty to their car assume that people are envious of them when they're told their car looks like something that came out of a cat?

Defintion

5+ Year Member
Eran said:
Wow. :???:

Why does every person who does something nasty to their car assume that people are envious of them when they're told their car looks like something that came out of a cat?
I don't assume you or anyone are envious of what I have...I know most of you guys prefer to see some Si wheels with a swap...But I don't drive fast nor race...Nor rev my engine up....I'm not that type of person...

But sometimes you guys do exaggerate to follow the crowd, who knows why...I admit, the wheels look big on a coupe....better yet a hatch...but a sedan is not small at all....Especially the 7th and 8th generations..

But it's all good...I'm keeping them....I want to bag it....I don't know yet...But thanks for the responses..

Peace.

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
Hella big... but if you like them, then who cares whatever everyone else thinks...no one likes my car either...good thing I'm driving it and not them!!

and damn I need a b/f that will give me an IS...ahh well I'll just get my own...I like working for my own stuff anyways..

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eh, looks better than some chameleon-painted '06 coupe on 20's or 22's :shock:

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Defintion said:
I don't assume you or anyone are envious of what I have...I know most of you guys prefer to see some Si wheels with a swap...But I don't drive fast nor race...Nor rev my engine up....I'm not that type of person...

But sometimes you guys do exaggerate to follow the crowd, who knows why...I admit, the wheels look big on a coupe....better yet a hatch...but a sedan is not small at all....Especially the 7th and 8th generations..

But it's all good...I'm keeping them....I want to bag it....I don't know yet...But thanks for the responses..

Peace.
i dont think civics are ment to dub out, if u like that vip styling go sell it and get a 96 acura rl with 20's mmmmm now thats a cheeper car then yours with more options and better lookin and its still a honda

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont like it. to much bling for me. IMO chrome belongs on a truck or SUV but if u like it more power 2 u man.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Defintion said:

Peace.
I'm not exageratting when I say I think they're too big. Nor am I trying to go along with the crowd. I'd say I didn't like them whether other people did or not. It makes the front end of it look stubby imo. And though 7Gs aren't as small as 6Gs or before, they are still small in comparision with most vehicles, even most cars on the road.

<-- Seen lots of 7th gens. Detailed lots of 7th gens. Still think 7th gens are small in relation to most cars.