civrex's 91 std civic hatch project build!!!

ef8hatch

Yea i was talkin bout a civic and like how much would the gsr b18 cost? and how much for the b16 sir?

civrex

5+ Year Member
so here was the car this morning before messing with it.

and here it is back to functional, it's a little lower then what it was before but not as low as it recently was lol. im keeping it like this for now till i get diffrent spring's.

and here's a couple thing's that i've been saving up, and i just went and got a couple day's ago.

ef8hatch

thanks man!

thank's and yeah i hope! nice choice that's what im going with also cant wait! :twisted:
yea its stock dohc jdm b16a, 160 hp and 130 tq, umm im not that good whne it comes to turbo's, whats a good turbo kit to get? ive heard off of a 95-99 eclipse, but not sure, i want something thats fast, something mabey that will spin in 1st and mabey 2nd gear starting off, and whats a good tranny to put with it? i dont want to short of gears but not anything too long, something good for drag racing. :?:

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea its stock dohc jdm b16a, 160 hp and 130 tq, umm im not that good whne it comes to turbo's, whats a good turbo kit to get? ive heard off of a 95-99 eclipse, but not sure, i want something thats fast, something mabey that will spin in 1st and mabey 2nd gear starting off, and whats a good tranny to put with it? i dont want to short of gears but not anything too long, something good for drag racing. :?:
130 tq? That's a magical B16 right there lol

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And it's still time to go start a build thread! lol

civrex

5+ Year Member
well it's been a good while since i updated, my pic's were down for awhile but there back and so am i lol. some of you are probaly thinking great him again lol. but anyway's, ive been tring to gather up some of the thing's ive been wanting for awhile, and so i made some accomplishment's so far! well here's a little story of my first part, i use to have a thermal r&d exhaust but were i live i had it sitting outside one night and they took it and threw it in the trash!!! yes i was heated and dumb didn't do anything about it in time. so i finally found another one in decent shape! thank god!

i finally got my authentic mugen formula shift knob "aka" (dildo) lol

dc rear lower tie bar

and some faded red, pink now lol, tenzo r rally sport seat's<<< got a good deal on these couldn't pass it up!

civrex

5+ Year Member
i finally got my wing seperated from the old one and started putting it on to the new.

after sanding grinding scraping ect.. i got to this point

this is how it's going on, and this time im doing it with the brake light on

here i applied the glue and put lot's of weight on top to keep good pressure

and this is after letting it sit all night, the next morning how much expanded and came out lol.

now getting ready to scrap the access glue off and lay down some filler

first layer

like third layer

after hour's of hand sanding

masked off ready for first coat of primer to see what im working with

i think it's looking alot better!

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
mad props to u and your ride. you started with nothing but a shell and now your hatch looks so sick.

civrex

5+ Year Member
thank's guys i appreciate all of it! and for the last ??? not sure im thinking about it!

civrex

5+ Year Member
well it's been awhile since i posted my hatch, nothing new just a few pic's when i took it out for a little ride! and a good shot of the passenger side since i never really took many pic's of it well this is why!!! driver's side is perfect, but the passenger side does have some rust and dent's that will be fixed so here's a good before pic.

and of course some bay shot's

civrex

5+ Year Member
wow its been awhile since i put any pics up of the hatch! but heres some recent pics of what it looks like now i put new fenders on my wing is installed again and the og's are back on!