Coqui's EK Hatch 600+/JDM Build!!

EJ6_COUPE

just curiosity you gonna stay with the victor intake mani or you gonna do another set up? bcz Gato performance does good 1's hes friend with my dad n the intake manis he does are pretty sick man

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice. Where did you get that topmount from?

Coqui

5+ Year Member
just curiosity you gonna stay with the victor intake mani or you gonna do another set up? bcz Gato performance does good 1's hes friend with my dad n the intake manis he does are pretty sick man
Yeah i seen his work b4 hes friends with my dad also lol he does really good work but i think this will do for now....

Importfan1 - i got the topmount mani from CFT and they ordered it from somewhere else im not too sure from where though!

CIVICLILY

5+ Year Member
just wanna say NICE build!!!!! i also live in Florida, Tampa bay area. dont seem to see anyone here from Tampa.

2nd_gen

TURD-BO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
quick question: does that ctr climate control fit on lhd?

nice build btw. i wish i could even afford that turbo lol
im stuck with my 50 trim garrett

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just wanna say NICE build!!!!! i also live in Florida, Tampa bay area. dont seem to see anyone here from Tampa.
plenty of florida people on here... look in the regional section. ;)

Updates Coqui?

Coqui

5+ Year Member
the motor wont be going in til i have the engine bay painted so it wont be in for a while. as far as updates go i haven't really done anything but buy some bolts. now i gotta fix my dd so thats gonna push me back a bit.

papichulo26

dang i dont even like eks bt urs is making me into a follower keep the updates coming and who should do something to the eg hatchy u have will love to c that 2

Coqui

5+ Year Member
dang i dont even like eks bt urs is making me into a follower keep the updates coming and who should do something to the eg hatchy u have will love to c that 2
Thanks for the comment im glad ur into my build i will come with updates as soon as i get my money straight which should be sometime next month i hope if everything goes good! I dont have an eg hatch but if i had the money id build that too :word:

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice build good luck man
looking forward to seeing it finished
quick question : where did you get the ctr climate control?
thanks

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never realized how awesome your hatch is... I'm so jealous... :oops: