EG-Owns You Build Thread

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sexy stuff got all the parts just need the money for the shop to build it and tune it

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is a nice lookin hatch, and sounds quick. Hopefully that block will hold up. anyhow good looking car.

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:word:

what cr are those pistons ?
as of right now i do not want to release that info just yet dont know if ima bump em higher yet or not because im thinking about just doing a full drag car i already got a daily and i wanna buy a fit for the winter to

thats shot with my new 10 meg pic cam to woot i got it for my bday =)

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what we do on our off time =) when im a broke b***h waiting on the paychecks to work on the ride again everything is done with the car just need the motor

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can you friend do tricks on the scooter?

haha no lol

haven't updated in awhile not much going on the motor is ready to be assembled at the shop it will prolly be done this weekend or next weekend all depends on if some of my parts sell this week =) so buy dat ish

i bought my head package last week

Heres a Teaser :P

hmmm cars almost ready id say another month and half this b***h will be in and tuned

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good:thumbs up.

When you said you cheaped out and blew up that d16z6 what did you mean? I'm gonna run a boosted z6 and I can't really afford to destroy it haha.

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good:thumbs up.

When you said you cheaped out and blew up that d16z6 what did you mean? I'm gonna run a boosted z6 and I can't really afford to destroy it haha.
never got it tuned and i was allways boosting more lol i didnt care though

im not gonna say how much i payed for everything i got a deal on it all but i dont feel good about saying sorry

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just sprayed the whole under body cleaned it all up and took off the rest of the heat shields i still had left because back when i didn't have a grinder i could only take off so much lol

i mounted my oil catch can as well last B build i did the catch can was all side ways because i couldn't get in there with a drill with out the motor being out

the motor should be done here in the next week or 2 had to slow down i needed money for other things but everything is back on track cant wait to see this motor in its been a long time coming :D

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well One Six is almost done putting together the motor should have the motor back this week some time.
i also made a block off plate for the CD player and moved it to my glove box only because i barley listen to music when im driving that car

also picked up an aem UEGO yesterday as well

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The motor is in mwahahaha ill be uploading all the pics and what not here in the next couple of days im still needing to go to the junk yard and get a few things from there nothing big. i also need to get me a valve cover gasket set then get the oil and sum anti freeze

im thinking that i am going to run 5w-30 Valvoline no synthetic the first 3000k miles with an oil change at 500 1000 then at 3000 go to 5w-30 royal purple fully synthetic

what do u guys think?

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i finally got the motor in the car after a lot of s**t going wrong with wiring issues, the damn dipstick breaking off in the oil pan, my heater core magically broke some how and leaked antifreeze all over the inside of the car, the oil feed line for vtec was lose so it was spraying oil everywhere, my instrument panel doesn't work but lights up, damn turn signals don't work ether the car starts sounds really healthy just waiting on some one to buy my cams to get a tune