Ek Crashed, EG Here I Come

JeffBel

Registered VIP
It's all good, I was messing around and hydroplaned my teg, almost rolled it down a hill. So well it could've been worse. At least your alright.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea we all f**k up I spun out my dads gaylant while driving while it as sleeting. Long story short dad still drives it he just had to replace 2 tires and 2 steelies. Today though he might get a 1999 Subaru Impreza Outback sport wagon 5 speed black with 130k for 2 grand. I'm so stoked/jelly for/of him, yes I know that it may seem really cheap but he's buying from a long time friend.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've spun out quite a few times, thankfully I've been fortunate enough to not hit anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
:like:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing to like about it. The vi. Was screwed to the dash every harness cuz even wires for the ecu, windshield was broke did tell me that, no windshield wipers or motors, wheel was barley hanging on there. Not what i was looking for going ti look at a eg now

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Dude only wants 400 for the eg coupe then zerolift only wants 1800to for a f20b, 5 speed lsd trans, linkages, mounts axles and ecu thats in my budget

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sry to hear about the wreck. She sure was clean.

What part of OH you from?

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Had heard of it but didn't know where it was. Had to look it up.

Like that...
Thank you. What dose everyone think about the rusted hood on a eg? Well here are my plans with the eg replace the quarter's i got the panels with the car, fix a small spot of rust on the rocker. Then im going to paint the bay gold and the car black and was thinking about just sanding the hood down and letting it rust.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paint the hood please...