~~EM1 "Build" {00_Civic_Ex}~~

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Buy 600 grit and 1500, wet sand for a good 30 min per headlight, and then go buy yourself the mqguires headlight restore kit with the drill attachment and you'll love the results trust me

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good. Pics of the integra in the garage?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
Haha I'll get some pics tomorrow evening. It's a completely bone stock '98 LS, factory everything, 84k miles.. no rust.. ect. you get the point. My grandma has owned it since the day it was released.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry about pics on the Integra, my grandma hasn't been home when I've gone over there.

But I did a little wet sanding today, heres how it turned out..

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
THE DAY HAS COME! NO MORE CRACK!@*&*#^@ I'm so excited. I just need an alignment and everything will be perfect <3

First we had to remove all of the suspension.

Then I had to remove the fender and move some other things out of the way.

Bigger picture.

All winched down! You can barely even see the crack =). Welding began here.

Near the end I snagged this picture. We welded the crack, then made custom metal plates at a shop, then welded those in there to hold things down.

I need to do some suspension adjustments here soon cause I'm now having a tad of wheel gap because I moved the rings on accident. Other than that, pictures to follow after I get my alignment!

ChaddiBJ8

5+ Year Member
headlights look much better. could;ve been even better if u went up to 2000 grit and finished off with some meguir's Plastix. car comin along well tho!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also want to see pics of the integra. Clean ride though.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha ill snag you some tomorrow. I get to use it all day, so ill do a little iPhone shoot for ya. =).

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where those pics man lol

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fuuuck my bad. I got sidetracked by work. I promise them tomorrow. I got the day off and nothing better to do.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your bumper does'nt line up well does it?

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your bumper does'nt line up well does it?

Sent from my civic using a stock engine
Yeah thats my next little project, but in the mean time.. PICTURES! Better late than never..

1999 Acura Integra LS - 85,487 miles, no rust, serviced at Honda, no aftermarket parts, automatic.

And my little goodie that will be arriving Thursday! Pics to follow delivery!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My god that thing is a gem.
It's amazing how much care people take to their econoboxes. 13 years old and still in immaculate condition.