Jezek said:
eran...please be good...lol...i don't feel like editing this thread
When'd you become a mod? :shock: :rolf:

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
I really really like your hatch. Don't get me wrong.

My only thing I don't like about it .... is that you bought it like that :???:

Sorry, but just not a fan of inheriting someone else's style. This car tells me NOTHING about your style, and abilities as a tuner.

Yep i know exactly what you mean buddy;

this was my hatch that i sold earlier in august of 2005. it's nothing much but a hatch with a 10.5:1 c/r y8 motor i personally rebuilt. Every mod that you see on DAP is from my blood and sweat. Complete with 99-00 power windows, mirrors, power door locks, keyless entry. I had readily a complete CTR front and ITR 23mm rear sway bar with beaks reinforcement kit, but i lost interest and sold it all including DAP. I was planning on working on my DC5, but it's not the same. Then two weeks later I see DAP rolling around town and i was like "DAMN...should've never sold my car.." Right then I went hatch hunting again and guess what i found? A clean 00 Taffy white hatch. All that i was looking for was just a nice, clean shell but I came across Taffy...i couldn't let someone else have her! The setup is not so unique that no one can't do it; it's just another civic back into my arms...and trust me...when i'm done with her you'll realize what taste i have! 8)

DAP...still miss you every day.../cry

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
ewwww you bought it like that....is it true :???: :(

yep it's true..but how different is it from DAP? except the fact that it's just got a b18c swap and a Rev max F/I kit...8)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you sold a dap hatch???? :cry: :puppyeyes

BUT WHY!?!?! :( :( :(

I don't think I can talk to you anymore ;)

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i get my priorities straight...im gonna clean my turbo kit up to make it look NICE like that too. (shakes head) pisses me off, especially since i have the worst luck and it still wont even boost.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, your old hatch is sick as well, btw what is DAP? Yup, still a n00b :(

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dark amethyst pearl.... the hottest 96-00 color ever.

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Damn, your old hatch is sick as well, btw what is DAP? Yup, still a n00b :(

I name all my cars based on their paint, DAP = Dark Amythest Pearl, Taffy= Taffeta White Pearl 8)

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is really hot. nice ek you got there.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
midori looks hot with black trim. it's one of the colors I'm considering once I do my ek4 exterior conversion.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks spectacular, an authentic CTR rear lip would really look good on there. I agree with the whole building is better than buying thing but hey if I had the opportunity to buy a really tight car that was modded for a good price, why the hell not.

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
midori looks hot with black trim. it's one of the colors I'm considering once I do my ek4 exterior conversion.

oh yes...i was looking for a 96 midori green hatch, but got no luck except for those that were highly modded. Some were rusted beyond repair, but if i ever had one i'd do Sir front and rear bumpers, leave all moldings and lips unpainted, oem black. ctr headlights and grille and a nice set of 16" Volks TE37s in bronze..but that's just me...8)

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
It looks spectacular, an authentic CTR rear lip would really look good on there. I agree with the whole building is better than buying thing but hey if I had the opportunity to buy a really tight car that was modded for a good price, why the hell not.
When i first saw taffy, immediately it reminded me of unfinished, abandoned DAP. That's one of the main reasons i picked her up..8)

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and damn..i never had a chance to try out my 12:1 c/r block on DAP..such a shame.. :(

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmek9r said:
oh yes...i was looking for a 96 midori green hatch, but got no luck except for those that were highly modded. Some were rusted beyond repair, but if i ever had one i'd do Sir front and rear bumpers, leave all moldings and lips unpainted, oem black. ctr headlights and grille and a nice set of 16" Volks TE37s in bronze..but that's just me...8)
same with me, except black slips, and an sir rear duckbill, spoon mirrors, and yellow foggies. :thumbs up

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
same with me, except black slips, and an sir rear duckbill, spoon mirrors, and yellow foggies. :thumbs up
oh man...the fogs....oh how i miss having fogs!! especially those tasteful yellow squre ones...8)