everyone...meet Taffy...8)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmek9r said:
oh man...the fogs....oh how i miss having fogs!! especially those tasteful yellow squre ones...8)
*see links in sig* ;)

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
you sold a dap hatch???? :cry: :puppyeyes

BUT WHY!?!?! :( :( :(

I don't think I can talk to you anymore ;)

YA i know!! i had plans for the DC5 but like i said earlier...DC5 was just not the same so i just left it stock...at least I still see DAP around town...

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey wtf i call my car taffy, name stealer, looks nice though

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on that note i just noticed we basically have the same rims

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow....boosted gsr hatch is my dream someday. looks amazing, and i bet it performs amazing too....soo clean. even though you didn't build it yourself i can tell from your old hatch you have the skills to turn a wrench, but this hatch was just too hard to pass up. i would take it too, in a heartbeat. sick ride man

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice dood. Props on a clean hatch....and a fast one.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eran said:
dark amethyst pearl.... the hottest 96-00 color ever.
I understand you mean hottest 6G color, but it ran from '97-'99. ;) We have two locally... one seemed to have gotten skipped over in one of the painting processes though. A '99 with peeling paint.. the gas door is full primer now and the rest of the car is raw purple. :cry:

Hot car though... I'd rag on you about buying it that way, but you clearly have the intent and good taste to do great things with her. Good luck. :thumbs up:

*ps - Also rocking the square fogs - though on a MR coupe-, see links in sig.*

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf would u rag on some1 for a buying a car that way???????????????????

unless he decides to run ROTM liek some1 else did on here right after they got the then yes i would rag on him too....
but the guy bought a car...thats it..

great pick up...car looks hella clean....:thumbs up

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Much props....to the previous owner that did all the work that is :thumbdown: Just dont try to act like your car was built by you.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
wtf would u rag on some1 for a buying a car that way???????????????????

unless he decides to run ROTM liek some1 else did on here right after they got the then yes i would rag on him too....
but the guy bought a car...thats it..

great pick up...car looks hella clean....:thumbs up
It's not about the person. It's about pride. It's like .... rolling around in a car like that is taking credit for someone else's work. When I sold my accord, I f**king hated the kid who bought it, because I loved that car, and now everyone would think that he did all that s**t. That's what it's about. Not that he couldn't or wouldn't do it himself, but that he DIDN'T.

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Much props....to the previous owner that did all the work that is :thumbdown: Just dont try to act like your car was built by you.

What's so "built" about taffy? I dont get it bud....the motor and the turbo kit are both readily available, so is the hondata s200b...8)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
It's not about the person. It's about pride. It's like .... rolling around in a car like that is taking credit for someone else's work. When I sold my accord, I f**king hated the kid who bought it, because I loved that car, and now everyone would think that he did all that s**t. That's what it's about. Not that he couldn't or wouldn't do it himself, but that he DIDN'T.
i uderstand what u r saying..................................

BUT u cant knock some1 for a buying a car..that was modded....he is not taking credit for what was done..
the guy bought the car..simple as that......tell him if it was a nice buy or not...

if i was shopping for a car..i would buy the best thing i could for the money....as did he im sure...
so stop f**kin knocking him for it u f**kwad and let it go... :D

oh and btw if the motherF'er was so proud of the car..he never woulda sold it now would he..:lol:..;)

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
i uderstand what u r saying..................................

BUT u cant knock some1 for a buying a car..that was modded....he is not taking credit for what was done..
the guy bought the car..simple as that......tell him if it was a nice buy or not...

if i was shopping for a car..i would buy the best thing i could for the money....as did he im sure...
so stop f**kin knocking him for it u f**kwad and let it go... :D
I'm not knocking the guy, we've worked that s**t out. If I'm gonna knock him for anything, it's for getting rid of a DAP hatch :lol:

It's just sort of the principal of the thing. It's my personal preference that I would never buy a modded car. I already said I liked the car, I just stated my qualms with buying something that you haven't put work into.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
I'm not knocking the guy, we've worked that s**t out. If I'm gonna knock him for anything, it's for getting rid of a DAP hatch :lol:

It's just sort of the principal of the thing. It's my personal preference that I would never buy a modded car. I already said I liked the car, I just stated my qualms with buying something that you haven't put work into.
again i completely understand...
i would want a stock car as well...
but if its becomes a choice between a stock civic vs a stock civic with minor build under the hood :lol: i would take the one built..
i'll tell u why as well..
u knwo as well as i do we never get back the money we put into our cars...so basically u'll get the built car for a much better price for whats in it than the stock...

and i know u guys worked it out...i read the first couple pages...

i just wanted to call u a f**kwad :P

jdmek9r

mRek9R
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoa whoa whoa..ok ok..haha i think we get the idea now you two (my MSN messenger keeps popping up with "You have 1 new email from Clubcivic.com" like every 30 secs.)...8)