exhaust work

cuetip

Registered VIP
sweet ok, will there be a different sound once the cat is moved and headers are added

cuetip

Registered VIP
ok thanks... i already no im going to have to modify the headers for the other o2 sensor to go into the cat, but its cool cant hurt to spend some money lol

codeman76

No problem man. Password jdm and rywire also make o2 sensor wire extenders so you don't have to hack up your factory harness.

cuetip

Registered VIP
now if i may ask, 16 or 32 inches for the extension.... i think 16 but not sure

codeman76

i think for your car your gonna need the 32 in. I ran the 16 in on my setup and it barley reached to the back of my header which is where i needed it. On your car your gonna have to run it even further down stream to the cat.

cuetip

Registered VIP
ok my buddy just said the samething, and its always better to have a cat, just incase something happens and u move to where u need to pass emissions

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well yeah lol, there is 4 pipes, so its plural haha
There are four primaries, 1 flange, 1 collector equaling to 1 header to bolt onto the 1 headed 4 cylinder motor

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:bluelol:

Very wrong, newb.

cuetip

Registered VIP
crash u just shut your mouth u smartass lol..... i dont know why i add another letter, thats just how i have always said it, and when im talking to someone it sounds better if you say, im going to add my headers, rather then saying im going to add my header lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
crash u just shut your mouth u smartass lol..... i dont know why i add another letter, thats just how i have always said it, and when im talking to someone it sounds better if you say, im going to add my headers, rather then saying im going to add my header lol
It does sound better when you say "headers", but you're going to get a TON of s**t for it. Like here.

It's a pet peeve for a lot of enthusiasts.