Ferio Moreno's Japan Thread [dial-up warning]

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. thx :-)

just realized that I missed one of the days. Here are a few pix of when we went to the imperial garden and harijuku. My brother is over there right now taking a few more pix because my cam died the other day.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yesterday, ran through Kamakura, saw the giant statue of Buddha. After that we ran through Ueno and went to their park and zoo. More to come, my time here is almost up :cry:

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The blue honda and the Sti are pimp, we need parking lots like theirs. Looks like fun, I wouldnt mind going to a different country for a week or so.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn nice pics dude!

i like the pic of the beer vending machine. lol. also, the pic of your friend on the stairs with the lights was pretty cool. :]

looks like you had a great timee! did you eat good sushi? food pics? :]

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ lol, thx :D Oh yea, we ate TONs of sushi and sashimi. Believe it or not, the McDonalds in Japan tops any of the ones that I've been to here in the states. They've got shrimp filet sandwiches and... SHACKA SHACKA CHICKEN!!!!! THE GREATEST THING TO EVER BE ON A DOLLAR MENU........ and we dont even have it in the states...... :(

I was actually gonna post those today, hehe.

here are some pix from the last dinner we had. We met a really cool guy at the hostel, Gechung Lee, he served us up a MAD GOOD final feast.

From the pix, you'll notice that after 2 bottles of sake...... we were all in a loopy mood and started acting a fool at the hostel, lol.

The next day..... our last day in Japan :cry:

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last day in Japan. :cry:

Checked out Mt. Fuji, went back to Akihabara to check out Electric Town for one last time, just in general..... preparing to say goodbye, (sigh), its been fun.

Thx for taking the time to view my Japan thread :D

Had a Cpt. Morgan moment .... :lol:

THE END

fliposopher

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like you had a blast. mad jelous over here. i wanna visit the land of the rising sun

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first things first, the pictures are great and trip looked fun. and especially the skyline sedan
hope to go to japan 1 day.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lovin the "i love japan" shirts. bring me back like 7! i'll buy!
and i thought that dr. pepper said it had 7 1/2 - 7 horsepower!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the anti-theft parking spots!