First Civic and Car

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
I just bought my first Civic/B18a1 conversion car.....Dammit man does that engine wake these cars up.....
It came with a Meng Header w/2.5 pipes to the back and a baffled muffler on the tip.....Sounds sweet...It has a B16 trans. Good or bad?????? Power is good till about 5000, falls off before the 6k rev. limiter....Cold air intake,ECU is non chipped....It has some nice adj. coil overs up front and is LOW......Looks like an auto trans conversion because of the auto trans dash.(P-R-N-D-1-2-3).....
Gonna snap some pic.`s soon....
Paul...

CDubs

Registered VIP
I just bought my first Civic/B18a1 conversion car.....Dammit man does that engine wake these cars up.....
It came with a Meng Header w/2.5 pipes to the back and a baffled muffler on the tip.....Sounds sweet...It has a B16 trans. Good or bad?????? Power is good till about 5000, falls off before the 6k rev. limiter....Cold air intake,ECU is non chipped....It has some nice adj. coil overs up front and is LOW......Looks like an auto trans conversion because of the auto trans dash.(P-R-N-D-1-2-3).....
Gonna snap some pic.`s soon....
Paul...
sorry but thread jack.....start one in the members ride section...sounds like a good car but this is not your thread....no mean to be an ass

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yea come on!! Jk lol. Ok, another question. I want to take the rims off to get some paint on them, but the problem is i'm not sure how? lol sounds like a dumb question but the nuts are pretty small and I cant figure it out. They are RS Limited rims, the Concept Pro style I think. Any help is appreciated.

PS- I had my first fellow Honda owner "talk" lol I talked to a guy that works for a local Auto Zone and he's got a built 05 Integra that is pretty damn tight if you ask me. Just had to share. ;)

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:pimp:
hope you spooned afterward.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah buddy Saturn veterans ftw!! I drove a 2003 Saturn Vue forever, then I got my boy(:

Pick one color, then toss the underglow. And your set. Welcome!(:

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too shaggy, nice pick. suggestion that you should remove the front lip and the underglow.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Oh of course jaydles.. douche bag.. And im going to keep the underglow.. not gonna mess with all that wiring and s**t especially when I think it looks fine. :???:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ditch the wheels and dump it!! For paint id go back to the OEM color. Props on getting a civic tho, i miss mine.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
nice ride man, I can understand where u come from. Really, used to live right off of HWY A out there. Live in Waukesha now but man, Id go with single-tone paint and losing the underglow for right now. Later dump it, and maybe a lip, I dig those rims too. A thing I always say when I get called a ricer, I ask them if they want to have a race of distance, it shuts them up every time. lol. props dude and :welcome:

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I do live in an area here in WI where there are a lot of rednecks so I better get used to it being called rice lol..
yeah you better get used to it....of course it doesnt matter if your driving a bone stock civic or not. although im starting to see waaaaay more domestic rice lately....cavi's, neons' and grand ams riced the f**k out

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not feelin it at all.

but for 1900 guess u cant beat it..

id repaint the car one solid color, and give it a drop with new rims..

just my opinion goodluck with it;

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well guys after a month or so of having the car, I have been putting more thought into what I want to do with it.. I will be getting new rims soon (month or so) and am hoping to drop it a little and run 16's. And yes, I have thought about painting the car a solid color, but I'm not sure how much it would cost or where to do it where I live. I also have some better pics lol. Got the halo's hooked up in the headlights. I like the headlights though, it gives the car a pissed off look..

Here's some more random pics

Interior- Yes I know the stuff painted red looks retarded but it's the least of my problems right now lol

Backside-

Engine- And notice the shittily painted valve cover, I think the guy painted it with regular spray paint :smackself But I'm thinking about getting some new headers soon too.

I can understand where u come from. Really, used to live right off of HWY A out there
I had a feeling there had to be someone that lived around here on this site lol. But how long ago did you move?

So I guess im on the right track now, any more suggestions is welcome.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Oh and I forgot the harmonic balancer took a s**t on me 2 weeks ago and the oil pan gasket was bad so that was $360 lol

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You've got a lot of work to do...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I moved about 8 months ago, my mom still lives there. I visit her every once in a while. As for advice, keep it clean and don't go rice(huge wing, body kit, spinners, stickers everywhere).

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Nice. You ever cruise the strip when you lived in J-ville? And why the hell would I do that lol