Florida People Speak up

Heyits750

Top Noobie
5+ Year Member
Hey guys i dont even know if i can make it at all....... work this week is gunna be wack, ill keep u guys posted! Peace

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yo Esoteric what we doin about the caravan from down south?
Where do you want to meet up? Im in lauderdale by the port on 17th st. we need a meet spot then ride from there... anyone else who wants to meet PM big lou or myself (rob). Im thinking somewhere near 595 so we can hit up 95North.

its on still!! lol Im able to come!!! YES!!!!
Nice to have you ride up 750.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As of today still in!

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn I wish I would of known about this... I have to work on sunday...

I live in winter park so it wouldn't be a far drive for me at all.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry man, been posted for a month.. see if someone can switch shifts or something...

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn man, sorry to hear... but a nice lude is always a good comeback!!!

List updated!!

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where do you want to meet up? Im in lauderdale by the port on 17th st. we need a meet spot then ride from there... anyone else who wants to meet PM big lou or myself (rob). Im thinking somewhere near 595 so we can hit up 95North.
i go to school right off 17st ! as for meeting by 595 and 95 ... what do you think about 95 and davie blvd ? like around the exit somewhere ? im gonna be coming from I75 and sheridan ! so if anyone in the area wants to follow me to meet esoteric aka rob let me know !

just ideas...

---oh i was thinking ... just to make things clearer post an exact meeting spot in altamonte and updated roll ... just suggesting

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i did, somewhere in the thread.... past sears over towards the lake near cranes roost dr. im sure eveyone will find it.. My cell is 786.216.5354 if anyone needs directions or wants to meet up.. text me 1st so i know who u are please.

Lou, davie blvd sounds fine by me, i would like to take 95 to hwy 50 then 436... avoid BS tolls. whatcha think.

FTVZimmy

5+ Year Member
wow that spot you pointed out on the map is right where my car was found when it was stolen...makes me kinda wonder.