Florida People Speak up

Mr.McGreedy

5+ Year Member
3 sounds about right. possivbly 4 if i can get my bro to come out oo.if i dont they will. i run a skateshop so i might have to be there lol. my sop i mean...depends on what the owner wants

k_hatche3

5+ Year Member
So hatche3 is doWn 2 go 2 orlandoness ,,lolz put me in nuccA's,,,I would tell my crew from FHC,,,

_()_o''_
"""

JDM EARDAY"

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet... Finally going to post pics Jerry? I thought you had a nice ride.
So when you going to have your boy"G" sell me his mesh rims.
its not near as nice as i want it to be! we didnt get any love that last meet! and i doubt he will give up those wheels. hes been loving it ever since. haha. and are you going to buy that IM? i can bring it if you want. some guys were offering up on it but i want your bumper!

and i have D series parts galore! just LMK anyone!

jerzfinest13

5+ Year Member
its not near as nice as i want it to be! we didnt get any love that last meet! and i doubt he will give up those wheels. hes been loving it ever since. haha. and are you going to buy that IM? i can bring it if you want. some guys were offering up on it but i want your bumper!

and i have D series parts galore! just LMK anyone!
I say bring what you have up for grabs to the meet and see if anyones interested in what you have. I'll see if I can bring some things I dnt need and see if some1 will take it off my hands. Well if that's allowed...?
Also, I might have a + 1 tagging along. Not for sure yet but add a +1 for me Rob! =D haha

venicedave

5+ Year Member
im definately down. i think it would be great if some people brought some extra parts they dont want. cause i am definately in the market for some stuff. this is gonna be rad

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We will have to check the weather report a day or 2 before. These weathermen dont know wtf theyre doing.. Being a weatherman means you can do your job wrong everyday and still have a job. They can only predict 6-12 hours ahead of time in Florida.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This meet is by the people for the people! I could use a new Si lip if anyone has access to one, PM me the price.

Also, Since Uncle Sam totally screwed me this year, the 800 or so i thot i was going to get refunded is not to be. I OWE Uncle Sam 110.00 (which im not happy about) so my Nitrous system is on hold and might not be installed before the show.. TBA

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If anyone has any parts to bring if you want them outta ur garage,living room :D, or laying around, bring em and save on shipping and make some gas money to get ur butts home! (or wings at Hooters)

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, u take it.. mine is just cracked (Thank you to the parking block at the bank)

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like I should have a few cases of rockstar to pass out and have some rockstar promo goodies as well.