Football Season is here!!

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You missed tonight's game, we beat up on the #2 ranked defense, I can only imagine what the Saints can possibly do to limit this high scoring offense. And seriously 495? That can not mathematically happen. Although you'll probably need that much to stop this team.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cardinals and Packers was an awesome game, seriously, now the ravens just have to do their thing and rock the colts

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You missed tonight's game, we beat up on the #2 ranked defense, I can only imagine what the Saints can possibly do to limit this high scoring offense. And seriously 495? That can not mathematically happen. Although you'll probably need that much to stop this team.
LMAO, it was a joke. That Cards vs Packers game was CRAZY. I actually wanted the Packers to win cause i felt the Saints would have a better chance w/ them rather than the Cards. I think the score will be more like Saints 28 - Cards 20

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LMAO, it was a joke. That Cards vs Packers game was CRAZY. I actually wanted the Packers to win cause i felt the Saints would have a better chance w/ them rather than the Cards. I think the score will be more like Saints 28 - Cards 20
My friend is a saint's fan and he said h'ed rather play the cards instead of the packers because jennings would've been too much to handle for the saint's DBs, it should be another good game.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eagles are gonna win the SuperBowl! Woooot! :rolf:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol^

Where was both teams defense in yesterday Cards vs Pack?
Ravens, meh...........the Patriots sucked all year and they showed it yesterday.

Vikings vs Dallas = Vikings
Saints vs Cardinals = Saints

Colts vs Ravens = Colts
Chargers vs Jets = CHARGERS

Let's see if I'm right...............

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Overrated? They're just better than the ravens, that's all.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol^

Where was both teams defense in yesterday Cards vs Pack?
Ravens, meh...........the Patriots sucked all year and they showed it yesterday.

Vikings vs Dallas = Vikings
Saints vs Cardinals = Saints

Colts vs Ravens = Colts
Chargers vs Jets = CHARGERS

Let's see if I'm right...............
All good selections, i hope they do pan out.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lets go Eagles! Wooooooo.......

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was about to purchase 2 tickets for the fiance and I ($340 on stubhub)................but no, can spend money right now.
What if the Chargers win, then the Ravens win............AFC championship game in SD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For sure I'll go

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WHO DAT?

[YOUTUBE="Saints Song"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2152tIxWh8Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2152tIxWh8Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]