For your enjoyment

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Update
I finally put on my front lip yesterday. It's been sitting in my garage for about 2 months ready to go.
I also changed the cylinders in the rear drums and put on the other half of the Energy Suspension shifter bushing kit I got like 3 months ago. Feels good to have finished the last of this years projects on the car.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good, need some touch up paint, a OEM Si Grill and sand/polish the headlights back to new and you will be set =)

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Haven't been on here in so long.....only new updates to my hatch are: Type-R shift boot, sidemarkers, splash guards, and 4 brand new Yokohamas. I'll post up a current picture when I can get a good one. Focus now is on mechanical upgrades.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Haven't been on here in so long.....only new updates to my hatch are: Type-R shift boot, sidemarkers, splash guards, and 4 brand new Yokohamas. I'll post up a current picture when I can get a good one. Focus now is on mechanical upgrades.
So what you're saying is that a year later, that's all you have gotten done? lol :lame

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh I hate that lip...

Color is nice though!

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dnt get why ppl hate type r lips...lips pretty good IMO

but do lower some moar!!!

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Ugh I hate that lip...

Color is nice though!
yeah...:???: Lip is no longer on the car, forgot to say that in the update. It fell off on the freeway, and I think someone picked it up cause it wasnt there a couple days after. But it was a rep lip so w/e haha

So what you're saying is that a year later, that's all you have gotten done? lol :lame
haha yeah, that's what I'm sayin I guess. Money is limited and good parts don't come cheap

i dnt get why ppl hate type r lips...lips pretty good IMO

but do lower some moar!!!
thanks, but that lip is gone