Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint looks great! Nice color choice!
Thanks bro!

I'm sure once i get the blades back on the car, I'll get rid of the jmags to fund the new suspension. Plus I'm sure i can re coop some cash off the used drop parts I'm sitting on now.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look at you!!! I shouldve kept the 99-00 front it looks goood. two thumbs up. i like what you did with it. mine needs new paint too.
What up Jerry! I miss the scene down in Fl. You should've just swapped fronts when you had the chance. If and when i make it back down to Fl, I'll look you up. I finally got that y8 mani installed when my car was stripped down for paint.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My rides are gonna be at a car show this weekend. I'll post pics when i get them.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Dope Keep Us Updated...

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice!
^^Coming from you, I'll take that compliment.=)

I'll keep you updated on the show this weekend. Mine isn't the greatest, but at least it's not half assed like most "clean" cars around here. There was a show and shine tonight at the dealership that is sponsoring the show tomorrow. The ruck got more looks then the civic. Most people haven't seen anything like it in the area.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More pics!

First day I got it back. My temporary intake pipe. My other was rubbing on a/c lines, no bracket.

A few days later in Art Alley.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Home girl cleaned my headliner for me, for the show. It was sick, and not in a good way. She sent me this pic.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint job is very veryy nice! how much it cost ya (to paint)? haha

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
paint job is very veryy nice! how much it cost ya (to paint)? haha
Honestly, the paint job was a homeboy hook up. They did a full color change for $1,500. The paint and supplies were $50X.XX.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The bad ass camera i borrowed for the show was dead when i turned it on and phone camera is crappy. So limited pics of yesterday.

Here's what i do have.

Met with a few local forums guy before

Pulling into the park.

Just a few shots on the grass.

Driving to a bday party afterwards. (with a method man face)

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice car man.
Love those subies. One of the few body styles I like.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car man.
Love those subies. One of the few body styles I like.
Me too. He waited 3 months to get it after he ordered it. Most of it is stock due to not wanting to funk with warranty. He has carbon pieces here and there, suspenion has work done, hella horns, te37's, lots of other small things done. He's all over subie forums and trying to source parts for the new sti.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1 headunit with pocket...

and switched to an oem accord double din.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Midori bro in for more pics are u planning any swap?
Thanks! I was all power and total sleeper in my old eg. I'm enjoying the economical stock motor now, just focusing on exterior and oem options for this one. Swap will come way later, still don't know what route i wanna go with this hatch. My friend owns a business that locates vehicles, might have him find me a wrecked gsr and swap engine and whatever else i can to this car. But once again, don't know what route i wanna go. I've found k series for reasonable prices, but still alot of money for everything once done and said. H22's are abundant and reasonable around here, but mmmmm. What to do. B series are a dime a dozen. All in due time. Just going for a clean, daily driver at the moment. I've had this car for almost 4 years and through all my bumps in the road, lifes ups and downs, this keeps me focused. Im just a server at applebees so all the pennies i pull off the tables from tipping, goes into this.