From Rag`s to Rich`s 56k Go to Sleep.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Its a build up thread so,I post all the progress ,I want you guys to see it all beat up and dirty and nasty then when it gose to that to meh it alright then hmm he`s got something there then to OMG that thing is dead nasty ;-)

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea thats how i fell about mine.. i want you guys to see all my progress and then when i make a bug step be loik wow he knows what hes doin

SilentMist

4gcivic69 said:
yea thats how i fell about mine.. i want you guys to see all my progress and then when i make a bug step be loik wow he knows what hes doin

of course check your pm`s but shhh about what in there okay just click it.:cool:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
Rota's are like... the payless shoe of the honda enthusiast industry.. :haha:
bwhahahahhahah it's still funny to me haha

SilentMist

Waiting on My Motors Mount`s and My Clutch to get here .

Once there both here.I`ll throw the clutch in and put the tranny and motor togther and Slide it right underneath my baby and see if,I`ll have it bolted in just waiting for LS obd0 dizzy and some Axels /Linkage but not even linkage cause.I am buying kyle linkage.

SilentMist

I got a hold of a Passenger Side Axel Today . Hopefully tommrow,I`ll gind a driver all the part are here and on there way only thin im waitin on it the Dizzy .I hope he comes through on it.

SilentMist

Well here a few New one`s for ya fellas.

Although the motor not even togther yet.I forgot to take pic of myc lutch but it looks exactly like that pic.

Well here they are all these part clutering my room eveyrthing for the swap .I got only waiting on the dizzy from my man NoWayBack.

The Shift linkage,I bought from kyle and it was in a car-b-cue so that why it looks all chared up,I am thinking about sanding it a bit respreying it black but that end that all charred up ,I have no idea wat to do haha anyway.I have off from work tommrow so you can defenately be lookin foward to install pics :-D

SilentMist

I should be driving within the week,I come home and get right to work on it,I only got till next saturday so lol,I have to be driving by then

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
I should be driving within the week,I come home and get right to work on it,I only got till next saturday so lol,I have to be driving by then
oh well thats cool i expect some pics then

SilentMist

Well so far today,I installed the clutch and working on doing the through out bearing most of my day was spent cleaning my engine bay as hard and as clean as,I possibly could .I didnt get as many picture`s as .I wanted to but tommrow`s a new day so here waht,I got so far.

If you could remember all them spot were covered in black gunky s**t so ,I actually got it as clean as,I possibly could if you see it in person it looks as if it was freshly realesed from the honda factory :cool:

I cant wait till the outside looks like the bay.

SilentMist

Tommrow the install process will begin hopefully have someone with me working alone sucks always need that second opion from someone man.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another 4th gen wasted to a B series swap.