From Rag`s to Rich`s 56k Go to Sleep.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, i hope it turns out ok for ya man.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
I like Rota`s
Rota's are like... the payless shoe of the honda enthusiast industry.. :haha:

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
ShinsenTuner said:

Are you outta your mind MOTEGI is the payless shoe`s of honda go around the coner to see some fool wtih 17`s motegi`s

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
Are you outta your mind MOTEGI is the payless shoe`s of honda go around the coner to see some fool wtih 17`s motegi`s
rotas, knock offs
drag, knock off of knock offs:lol:

SilentMist

Here`s a Few Gauge,I am juding weather to throw them in my car yet or not.I migh not cause,I feel wideband is the way to go but meh to each his own.

Air To FUel and Oil Pressure ,I am looking for a boost one as well.

The thing,I like about these so much is that the glass is tinted and it only visable when the car is turned on and the light come`s on so at night there not even visable wich is nice.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the gaueg will work if you have it hooked to a wide band system

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
:word:

everyone and thier brother is selling a set of slipstreams and everyone buys them up like they are priceless wheels or sumthin. what i dont like is that they paint them like flat balck with spray paint. that makes them look like s**t. why not just buy them black to begin with?

SilentMist

Snake_Shit said:
:word:

everyone and thier brother is selling a set of slipstreams and everyone buys them up like they are priceless wheels or sumthin. what i dont like is that they paint them like flat balck with spray paint. that makes them look like s**t. why not just buy them black to begin with?

I`m taking about GT3 or JMAG~S if i get rota slipstreams are ghey !

SilentMist

looky looky lol this shoudl be here within the next week so,I can put the tranny and motor back togther.

This complete clutch kit includes:

Brand New Seco Pressure Plate

Brand New Seco Clutch Disc

Brand New Nachi/NSK Bearing

Brand New Pilot Bearing

Brand New Alignment Tool

Not too bad,I think it`ll do fine for now.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i seen it.. looks good but get your car pack together then photoshoot.. dont worry bouts it i dont get no love anymore either.. where you get that clutch from anyways

SilentMist

4gcivic69 said:
lol i seen it.. looks good but get your car pack together then photoshoot.. dont worry bouts it i dont get no love anymore either.. where you get that clutch from anyways

These Secrete place`s,I can only discole to those who are my paddawon learner though,I can take you under the wing of the sith my son and reveal to you all the secrete of the tuner world it will be hard and diffcult be weary and may the force be with you ;-)

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
silent- the tinted guages are hard as hell to see at day time when its sunny out bro, thats what i have and can barley read them during the day:(

SilentMist

RiPPiN_iT said:
silent- the tinted guages are hard as hell to see at day time when its sunny out bro, thats what i have and can barley read them during the day:(

your right but,I always run with my parkinglight on day or night and the added light with the front glass being tinted lets them stick out during the day.