Goldie's slow Hatch build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U need to fix the paint and do maintenace first.

minja lover

del slo
5+ Year Member
I have a Viper 3303 2 way. And a bunch of goodies to go along with it.

civicgirlie32

little update. interior cleaned up and a quick wash! Found out there's a little leak in the trunk.. going to find out the source.

working like a B* saving up for either a paint job or an engine. Right now laying low til spring. Tune in for more updates later!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im not sure why, but i like yellow hatchbacks. i hate yellow on most any other car. but it works good with a 6 gen for some reasom -shrug- gl with the build

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with R3dline, not all cars can rock that color, but looks great on that hatch. Seems you're off to a great start. Welcome, and keep us updated ;)

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jezek seems to have lost some of his gay the last few years.

civicgirlie32

Another update I relocated my licence plate and copied another guys DIY, link below:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=162096

I only took before and after photos but basically I drilled holes in L brackets, drilled holes in my bumper and connected them with the nuts and bolts I bought. It was a pretty easy job. The drill bit was 7/16ths and the bolts were M8 x16. The only downfall was the coldness.. made my job slower cause I couldn't feel where everything was.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

oh also I sprayed a Coat & Protect spray on the other side of my plate to prevent it from rusting as it is exposed. I also sprayed the brackets, nuts and bolts. :D

next up, painting these babies!

but unfortunately I have to go to work. So until next time!

civicgirlie32

UPDATE!!!!
Before:

First Coat:

Fourth and Final coat:

Comparison of left and right:

This nook was so hard to get an even coat(there is a little running tried to fix it before it dried, not too noticeable)

FIN:

The left one looks darker only because a light burnt out right above it.. but did the exact same for both 4 coats

Took me a whole can of SEM Color coat flexible coating for those two panels. So I got to pick up at least 2 more cans to do the rest of my panels and interior.

civicgirlie32

Well, roommates didn't like that I did all that in the house (mind you i used fans and open windows) but when spring comes I will be doing more but for now.. goodnight.