mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good

civicgirlie32

Thank you! Since I need a new tranny I will save for a swap for a Vtec D16. This will be my DD so I don't want to go too crazy! :D

civicgirlie32

UPDATE!
installed my rear interior today. In -20 weather... I'm either determined or crazy. anyways here are some photos.
Left:

Right (ignore my junk):

Comparison:

Unfortunately there are big scratches that the paint cannot cover but all in all.. I like the look very much!

I just took off my hatch inner panel and will paint that tomorrow. But I have to find some plastic pins cause I broke a lot trying to take the panel off :(
Then I'm going to do my doors but I have to find a vinyl adhesive because the SEM Sand free spray only does plastic.
As for the pale panels leading up to my headliner. I will paint them when it gets warmer, going to leave them on the car.
Stay tuned for more!

civicgirlie32

Small Update:
Bought these yesterday, installed today :D
(reference photo)

Took out my radio, found these wires hooked up to the deck... :|

Ladies and Gentlemen... you are correct, that IS Masking tape. Amateurs....

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty sweet! I did my A and B pillars with PlastiDip to see if I liked em in black. I like em a lot, so I'm going to do the entire interior with SEM's Landau Black. I had a friend do it to his EK Type R replica, and it looks OEM. Also, for vinyl, you can pick up a vinyl degreaser from any automotive store that will pull finger prints and smudges off of the vinyl surface. Then, use soapy water and a sponge to clean it completely. Let it air dry, use SEM's primer, and go for it. He did, and his looks great.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See I thought about painting my door panels, but I am scared of them getting scratched and sunfaded.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will a space heater work? or is that too direct of a heat source?
Yes, that will work. Just make passes across the panel and you'll be fine. I use a heat gun which is more intense than a space heater if that calms your mind about it :cool:

civicgirlie32

wow it's been a while UPDATE TIME!

New starter from Teknotik! (and some lucky money)

New sexy headliner! (it's a little more subtle in person I forgot to turn my flash off.. ah well. gonna get sick street cred, it's going to be MAAAAAAD

SiR.Huey

Keeping it original for sure. the headliner looks fun. For some reason I like the yellow for the hatch. Not to common of a color for the Honda scene unless type r or painted. But like previously stated the grill part should get painted black. you can tape off the bumper and use bumper coat for a nice plastic black finish from a spray can. just be sure to tape off well if you do.

civicgirlie32

UPDATE!!
Headliner is in!

bought a replacement tranny

Here's the starter all opened up(shoutout Teknotik in Scarborough)

annnnnd TADA!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. Any plans for the inserts?