Got PIcs to post of my 2000 Si need help

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can someone tell me how to insert pics instead of attaching the file, thanks, cause i got something to show, yeah i am a newb to this fourm cause i just found it.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad, looks good. The hoods different, i cant decide if i like it or not...

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like S2k hood, but of course his hood is wider then s2k

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, thats what i thought the look he was going for was..i think i woulda left it unpainted, but if he likes it then thats all that matters :mrgreen:

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride.....Im still debatin on the hood myself.....me personally would go with the cf.

About posting your pics......yeah everybody was giving me s**t for not gettin up either....but atleast you can attach yours
When you want to put the image on the post, copy the URL from the properties of the pic...go back to the post, and above where you see the "http://" button, and the "@" button, and the "IMG" button, you want to click on the "IMG" button and paste your URL into that field, and there you go.....

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i got the idea from a old issue of import tuner, there was a 99 hatch that was white with the same design and paint setup as the hood, i had the idea before i saw the pic in the magizine but used the magize for a example for my painter. Plus i needed a new hood anyway the original got a nice dent in it thanks to a Rider moving truck that cut in front of me head on, luckly it was at low speed so only facial damage and the body shop got me the hood were others wouldnt. I had the hood on the car before it was painted and clearcaoted yeah it looked good, but i wanted something more custom and of my own. Look for more pictures to come cause i got a room full of s**t to do.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i know it needs to be lower, i has tokico struts and 1.5 tokico springs which i think are alittle to soft and bounce, i going to install ground control coilovers once i find a good deal on them, that would be the set up for now. Hopefully in about 4 months Tein true coil overs. heres a better pic of the ride height, yeah i know the altezzas suck, when i bought the car thats what was on there and the guy didnt have the original Si Taillights, i biding on some on ebay right now, i got to have them.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, good luck with those tails....cuz those altezzas got to go.....e-bay is my friend. Did you smack that guy for gettin rid of his OEM's????? BTW I think your car looks good with the drop its got......no need to go lower than 1.5....just my opinion.
I see the pic on the post now-----did you get it workin????

civic hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, im not sure bout the hood thought but other than that its clean, i like the drop not to slamed but not 4X4

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i bought the car from a dealership, autonation usa, i think there everywhere for used cars. Well i meet the guy that owned the car before, when i bought it, it had 17 chrome wheel(just had to go), and the altezzas, plus he painted the car, from the original EBP. The paint looks great, cadilac lexus pearl white, but yeah thats the first thing i ask why did you paint it, he said a jealous girlfriend keyed the s**t out of it and insurance didnt want to paint the whole car. I tried getting the factory wheels and lights but no luck the guy was to hard to get ahold of and i went to afghanistan for 9 months. Ebay is my friend to, i spent alot over there on ebay while i was gone.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well its good to have you back stateside!!! Like my new avatar??
Nother question tho-----Is that pinstripe on your hood or paint?

Funny story----I had a jealous girlfriend incident kinda like that one too......was coming out of a grocery store and I saw her key my car and take off, but she didnt see me. Well I booked right back in the store and asked the mgr for a copy of there sec cam overlooking the parking lot. When she denied doing the vicious deed, I showed her the tape......long story short----she paid for a new paint job.....even funnier--like two weeks later, a landscaping stone found its way threw her windshield....I didnt do it, but when she confronted me about it, all I said was "prove it". What goes around comes around.