Got PIcs to post of my 2000 Si need help

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man...thats an original Taffeta Coupe! I really like the S2K styling on the hood, and the type r lips! Good job man!

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the hood was ofcourse is a VIS carbon fiber, and the pearl white was painted on the hood and also the pinstripe was painted on also not vinyl pin striping. And the car isnt Taffeta, Its Pearl white, even though its hard to see the pearl in the light, kind of hard to get the right light to picture the pearl,anyway. As for the Type R lip, that cam factory, the car is a 2000 civic si, that was electron pearl blue. chrck the engine pic you can see that its still EBP. But i also want to say thanks to all that like it, i know i do, i have more to show soon and race, got a intake manifold and hondata gasket to install, i post the dyno numbers after.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They didn't....he has been resprayed. Didn't catch that pearl white. Thats the color I have been planning on some time.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
later i try and get better pics so you can see the pearl, the night pic kind of shows it. I got to wash the car first.

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride. The air ducts on the side of the front bumper need to be painted back to black though IMO.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Eg_Project
o i c now... thats dope

hell yeah 400 posts
Youve been jackin away since 350.....dont lie.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to the site

not feelin the painted CF hood though... but thats just my opinion..

any plans ?? all motor or forced induction?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Color

Hey your car was the Electron Blue Pearl huh?? =) Why did you color it white. I have and Si in electron blue and and the best color honda offers8) .

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Color

Originally posted by GioVtec
Hey your car was the Electron Blue Pearl huh?? =) Why did you color it white. I have and Si in electron blue and and the best color honda offers8) .

Read the posts!!! The car was keyed by an ex.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lets all just try and read along......shall we:hitlol:
:wstupid:

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i have plans for forced induction, a drag 3 turbo kit, but also been looking at vortech supercharger. Right now the mods are as, DC 4-1 header, DC TCI twin chamber exhaust, CAI, STR 68mm TB, VAFC, totalflow products intake manifold still to be installed, hondata manifold gasket, walboro 255 fuel pump still to be installed, crank pulley to be installed questionable, AEM pulleys to be installed Questionable to i might just sell them, Skunk2 cam gears, brembo x-drilled/slotted rotors front and rear, Axxis pads front and rear, Tokico struts and 1.5 spring. I looking for ground control coilovers and upgraded swaybars and strut bars. DC short shift. I guess thats about it for now. I got a list of what i want, just takes time, probably the next major thing i am getting is going to be cams, i dont know which ones yet, i want ones that are good for NA and for my forced induction later, i probably go with GSR or CTR for now i can get them pretty cheap.I ran the car at the track were i am at, not the best track either but i run best of 15.2 at 89mph,2.3 60ft.I am wanting to get into the 14 once the intake manifold is installed and vafc is tuned.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Color

Originally posted by GioVtec
yeah no offense but i think it was pretty stupid to paint an si white .... if i ever saw it on the street i would just think it was an ex with incorrect badging ... then again id get owned so maybe its a good thing cause its sleeper.

Regardless welcome to the site.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Color

Originally posted by Melt
yeah no offense but i think it was pretty stupid to paint an si white .... if i ever saw it on the street i would just think it was an ex with incorrect badging ... then again id get owned so maybe its a good thing cause its sleeper.

Regardless welcome to the site.
Yeah i heard it many times that it was stupid to paint it white, but i didnt have a choice in the matter cause thats the way i bought it, and under that pearl white skin is the true beast, haha. Anyway I think if honda would of sold a pearl white Si it probably would of been just as popular as the Electron blue or any of the other colors. I can tell you its not cheap paint, just to do the hood and bumper, lower lip and grill the paints 50.00 a PINT and thats from dupont, thats at least what they charged my painter and i know cause he is having to repaint the hood and bumper cause the first time it didnt match. And yeah i owned many other cars that just thought it was a EX, and just thought the badging was just another ricer with the wrong tags on the car. Like i said before thanks for all the positive responses.