Got PIcs to post of my 2000 Si need help

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is my next thing to install, its a intake manifold from totalflowproducts. From talking to them and talking to a guy at warriorracing that had the original manifold that was made of sheet metal, this manifold flow awesome, its suppose to make 20hp and 20ftlb of toq more that stock. The guy at warriorracing is running a turbo set up and he was impressed by it compared to other companys. I can tell you this is not cheap nock off of another company thas for sure. When i bought it, I got a discount and was the second person that owed one at the time, Hopefully it produces what they say, but ofcourse nothing guarenteed. I dynoed my car for a baseline, and i dyno agian after the install. The barbs are for my brake booster, and the other ones going to a remote vacum manifold a guy in clubsi had fabricated to run other accesories. So what do you guys think. Maybe i should post this in another fourm also. Some make a link to this please if you can.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
totalflow intake

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish that my EBP Si was white. So consider yourself lucky. I just don't have the money to paint mine or else it would be that color.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ghostsi
This is my next thing to install, its a intake manifold from totalflowproducts. From talking to them and talking to a guy at warriorracing that had the original manifold that was made of sheet metal, this manifold flow awesome, its suppose to make 20hp and 20ftlb of toq more that stock. The guy at warriorracing is running a turbo set up and he was impressed by it compared to other companys. I can tell you this is not cheap nock off of another company thas for sure. When i bought it, I got a discount and was the second person that owed one at the time, Hopefully it produces what they say, but ofcourse nothing guarenteed. I dynoed my car for a baseline, and i dyno agian after the install. The barbs are for my brake booster, and the other ones going to a remote vacum manifold a guy in clubsi had fabricated to run other accesories. So what do you guys think. Maybe i should post this in another fourm also. Some make a link to this please if you can.

Your T/B will be vertical?

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it i guess you could say would be vertical. I say the original intake made of polished sheet metal in a issue of HCI magizine. I see how it works out once installed

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would like to see pix after the install, i curious as to what the hell your going to use for an intake

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You could stick a edlebrock open element on there....be a transam civic....lol....j/k

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i know that warrior racing makes a cold air intake for it but i just going to use a 98 ex short ram air for just the 90 degree boot that i need and pretty much incorporate the cold air i have now with a new cold air also.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats should be interesting.....why don't you see about using D16Y7 cold air...and modifying the outlet size....or maybe one from a D17?

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just to make a update, them f**king altezzas are gone, traded for the factory ones back, oh yeah i an installed my skunk2 cam gears today to, quite a learning experience. just one more step to taking it to get it tuned.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why did you change from factory cam gears....changing the timing?

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the factory cam gears were changed to skunk2 adjustable cam gears, if you look they are adjustable for tuning. With everything else i added to the car and still to be install, once everything is finished i going back to the dyno to tune the cam gears with my new cams, tune the VAFC, fuel preasure. The cam gears are just one more peice to my project for forced induction. See i like to have everything now installed. get my turbo installed, build my engine get everything tuned, and so on and so on. If you dont know what adjustable cam gears are for do some research.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tail are out of the picture now, i got the factory tails from a guy that wanted altezza lights and i wanted the factory ones back.