Got pulled over by a cop...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
correct^ all they can do is look inside the car from what is visible through the windows. if you say no to search or popping hood, let them bring the dog. and guess what, dogs cant sniff out illegal mods! (only drugs lol). so if dog finds nothing, they must let you go. your car is considered property, you paid for it right? so if you have nothing illegal in the car, you better say hell no to popping the hood. its just gonna cause more problems.
haha thats worthy of a sig man...

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my cop buddy confirmed. you have to pop your hood. sorry guys :(

Natching

5+ Year Member
I think the cops are fking with you. She tell him "can I plug in your hole...?' hehehe He like that idea better. J/k. Cops are known to be a sucker sometime. Thats how it is.... Do you have picture of how your intake installed? it will help us determine your proper way to install.

so can somebody tell me if i did not install it properly???

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your IAT and PCV lines are swapped.

that is the sensor that's hanging out of that bung and the line that is shoved into the pipe at the grommet. the sensore goes in the grommet and the line goes over the bung...just a thought.

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your IAT and PCV lines are swapped.

that is the sensor that's hanging out of that bung and the line that is shoved into the pipe at the grommet. the sensore goes in the grommet and the line goes over the bung...just a thought.
^^^ You are correct sir

P.S. I got pulled over here in MO because I flew past a cop at 105 mph, but he only clocked me at 96 mph in 60 mph zone, because I was cooperative, he didn't arrest me, because if you go 25mph or more over the speed limit, it's wreckless driving, and you get arrested.

So just an advice, if you are cool and cooperative with a cop, he will see that you're an adult driving a honda and not some jackas teen driving a rice bucket.

Last edited:

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea in CA too. If you reach over 25 like he say... above, you consider a dangerous person. They will arrest you right away. You git lucky there buddy, they could have hold you in for arrest and impounded your car. The suck thing about impound, the will screw up your car during towing. They wouldn't care if the scratch or dent something.

as far for me... I get carded on driver license.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

so can somebody tell me if i did not install it properly???
wow. id never thought it can be done wrong but its ok. we are all human. just switch the 2 plugs like killer siller said and u should be good.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got pulled over because my blue chair plate sticker got stolen:(. someone is loser enough to steal an disables sticker of there plate:???:. What ass:x. The CHP was cool though, he just ask if I did my registration card with me because he scan my plate already:suprise:. He then told just go get an replacement sticker for free at the dmv=). I was piss though because some idiot stole it... what a dumb ass.!!!:word: