***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king THIEVES!!!!!! Went to go to the dentist, decided to take my sister's car, only to find it wasn't there. Some piece of f**king s**t stole it. It's a black 95 Accord Coupe, it has rear windows tinted, and a factory trunk spoiler. If anyone see's a car matching this description in an empty lot or stripped somewhere on the street please let me know ASAP ( i know it's a long shot). Already filed a report, but something tells me the police will be little help.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll keep an eye out for ya homie. death to all thievs!!!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like you'll be cutting back on the the activities like golfing, bowling, etc... Jess and I are like that. We try not to go do anything or buy anything pricey for the same reasons. House payment, insurance, truck payment, and all that jazz.
Yeah, pretty much. Golfing season is over but John golfs for free at most places due to him being a PGA member. Bowling... I've been trying to talk him out of because he travels 45 miles to bowl in this one league for 6 months. They came in second last year, but missed first by 3 points. It's the same folks again this year and they have the confidence to go all the way this year. :roll:

I have most of the baby stuff I need for when we bring her home other than some basics. But I just don't want a baby shower. My friends are trying to convince me it will be good because it's free s**t I might need. It makes me feel selfish and as if I'm asking for handouts. I'm stubborn and old fashioned. :lol:

Thank you guys! It really means alot coming from my CC family. =) I'm just a nervous new mother-to-be. :lol: All these instincts are coming out! :oops:

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh s**t that sucks man! ill keep my eye out over on my side!!! f**k them little bitches!!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king THIEVES!!!!!! Went to go to the dentist, decided to take my sister's car, only to find it wasn't there. Some piece of f**king s**t stole it. It's a black 95 Accord Coupe, it has rear windows tinted, and a factory trunk spoiler. If anyone see's a car matching this description in an empty lot or stripped somewhere on the street please let me know ASAP ( i know it's a long shot). Already filed a report, but something tells me the police will be little help.
:shock: You had me f**king serioously shaking thinking it was the white hatchie! DON'T DO THAT! But that is still really f**ked up. I'll try my best out here in the burbs. :(

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k man that sucks, good luck, I'll keep an eye out for sure!

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys, lucky for me my car stays in the Garage, no matter what. Not so lucky for my sister, my Dad waited too f**king long to tear up the backyard to make another parking spot. My mom, my sister, and myself have been on his ass about doing it. He finally sees why it was so necessary.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I only have one credit card and its only got a $500 limit. Jess and I just manage our money well. PLus we work a s**t ton of over time. Another month i be getting even more hours at work. And Jess is putting in 50 hour weeks right now. Plus if we had a baby on the way save would be turned on and we wouldnt be doing s**t for the reaons Connie said. She fears somethingg will happen.
baller

Damn that was fast!
he deals..

yo umair, you got the stuff? i got the cash :shock: :lol:

i kid i kid..

but seriously, you got it? hahaha

that sucks dude.. just heard about a few other cars that got swiped over the weekend :(

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so i'm out reppin messico and this guy in a cougar is showing off down fullerton. revving and then into a burnout and then into a BOOM!!!

bolts everywhere. bye bye transmission :rolf:

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that fuc*ing sucks!!! i hope you find it in fixable condition.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
baller

he deals..

yo umair, you got the stuff? i got the cash :shock: :lol:

i kid i kid..

but seriously, you got it? hahaha

that sucks dude.. just heard about a few other cars that got swiped over the weekend :(

lol, i will stop dealing when i get the money i lost back from when my em1 got stolen. i didn't get insurance money for it. :(
i got the rims for 200. =) i also got the body work done for 150. =) if you guys need some body work done i know someone who does good, cheap work.

how much do you think that car cost me??

BTW i am going to get a down payment on the car by Thursday.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<----- Is far from baller status!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i'm out reppin messico and this guy in a cougar is showing off down fullerton. revving and then into a burnout and then into a BOOM!!!

bolts everywhere. bye bye transmission :rolf:
That's awesome!

Jayys thanks for the offer man, I gotta figure out if it's just that or the master cylinder first, it may be related to my steering being really stiff the 1st time I turn the wheel in the morning.

My dad told me to just pump it a couple times before I go to fifth and that works as a temp fix for morning drives, by evening it works fine. Has to do with the temp somehow.

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol, i will stop dealing when i get the money i lost back from when my em1 got stolen. i didn't get insurance money for it. :(
i got the rims for 200. =) i also got the body work done for 150. =) if you guys need some body work done i know someone who does good, cheap work.

how much do you think that car cost me??

BTW i am going to get a down payment on the car by Thursday.
how much would it be to get a front lip painted? i may also want to get two dents repaired next year..

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's awesome!

Jayys thanks for the offer man, I gotta figure out if it's just that or the master cylinder first, it may be related to my steering being really stiff the 1st time I turn the wheel in the morning.

My dad told me to just pump it a couple times before I go to fifth and that works as a temp fix for morning drives, by evening it works fine. Has to do with the temp somehow.
if u have to pump it its a good chance it has air also the power steering has nothing to do with it u say it has to do with temp right well ne one be happy to correct me if im wrong but brake fluild be comes or viscois(liquidy) wen hot but not much the reason its used for brakes so u might just have old fluild mayb u need a flush idk if u want my offers on the table i can cheak it out for u just pm if u want me to

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u have to pump it its a good chance it has air also the power steering has nothing to do with it u say it has to do with temp right well ne one be happy to correct me if im wrong but brake fluild be comes or viscois(liquidy) wen hot but not much the reason its used for brakes so u might just have old fluild mayb u need a flush idk if u want my offers on the table i can cheak it out for u just pm if u want me to
Good point, it prolly needs a good flush that's it, the clutch fluid is black.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ is the slave moving much? or does it seem like its struggling?