Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the rear window visor.

i have 17s and regret it everyday. stick with some 16s maybe
ty--i LOVE the visor! i have 1 of only 2 in STL. :D

i regretted it for the constant rub, can't turn the wheel all the way, and eating tires every 4 months. then again, if i'd just raise the car up more it wouldn't be so bad but i like how it looks.

the motegis were 17x7.5. this time i'll go w/ a 17x7 and a diff offset, or maybe a 16. i dunno yet.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
too much rims 4 me =)

slomotion

Banned
car is pimp. good work. i worked in the Lou by the budwiser building. city has alot of history, and jacked up roads. whats up with the 64? but really good job. whats next

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is pimp. good work. i worked in the Lou by the budwiser building. city has alot of history, and jacked up roads. whats up with the 64? but really good job. whats next
40/64 is now back open, completely redone. it's so nice!

as for the plans, honestly it's basically done. diff rims, replace the head, maybe some integra seats, paint the moldings, ctr headlights.

i don't plan to keep the car, so i'd like to finish it, enjoy it a bit longer and sell it.

slomotion

Banned
well good stuff. I was in the coast guard there and have alot of military friends who would pay you what your car is worth due to your work. $-) or you could sell it to my wife. i think she would love the fact she is driving a car modified by a woman who has the same passion for cars. She is a prior Marine as well and is a take no ish kinda woman. stick by your guns girl, love the work you do. please let us know when u got her finished and ready to sell cause id buy it now if i had my stupid tax returns. $-(

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tyvm!
i'll definitely post it up on here when the time comes, but there's not a huge midwest crew so it seems and i'd rather not ship the car. i guess we'll have to see when the time comes.

slomotion

Banned
no doubt. were in KC/MO area so if your for real when the time comes and we agree on a price, were just down the freeway.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
orly? are you on kcsr or stlhondas?

Ninjeff

The brake is on the right
5+ Year Member
Hurray for Central Illinois!

Erm...used to be anyway. Sadly, i still am. :(

Anyway, late to the party, but nice car!

slomotion

Banned
orly? are you on kcsr or stlhondas?
Niether, my time in the Lou was spent mostly trveling the rivers attending to Coast guard river tenders that needed maint. i really had np time for that stuff with a new baby and work! i only got my civic in april of 09. before that i had a busted ass accord that got me to and from work. you can check out the EM1 and the old accord in my build thread. i have turbo stuff comming next week. yeAH!!!!!! when are you starting the body work on the silver civic?

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=180268

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the moldings i'll do prolly in a month or so. i want to get the head done and a few other things before cosmetics.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you! I definitely like your car too. =)

I could use some feedback as to what else to do to her to make her prettier without breaking the bank. Positive, negative...bring it. Sometimes criticism helps clear a mind; but I will more than likely stick to a 17, 16 at smallest. This is not a race car, nor ever will be a race car. I grew out of the go fast and also twisties phase years ago.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the rear window visor.

i have 17s and regret it everyday. stick with some 16s maybe
i got 17"s not regrets......looks good on my car....it also depend what kind of rims and brand...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any helpful insight...?

honda_mafia96

5+ Year Member
hey mam nice car i just got sum fogs for my 96 hx now im lookn for a front lip. i love yours. wat kind is it? im lookn to get one the exact same