heaten the tires

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol im just f**kinq around. people takinq it to seriously?! calm down its somethinq sorta made up to kill time and destract the mind but very well ill leave the form there are more forms out there
it's g, not q.

lil95ex

i hate that when your just cruising at a speed slightly faster then the limit and people think your trying to race them. even happens with familys in sedans or suv's. they have this "no civic is gonna pass me" mentality its f**kin stupid
agrees the only reason i would waste gas and get on it in a situation like that is if the family/ricer has that huge i just beat you look on their face but thats just because i dont like being passed which is why i go a little over to get around everyone else.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't listen to these haters in here OP, I believe your story; good f**king job I must say! Keep up the good work!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't listen to these haters in here OP, I believe your story; good f**king job I must say! Keep up the good work!
:lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
agrees the only reason i would waste gas and get on it in a situation like that is if the family/ricer has that huge i just beat you look on their face but thats just because i dont like being passed which is why i go a little over to get around everyone else.
Ha yea, they are so stupid. They don't like being passed so they pass you....so stupid. So you show how much better than them you are by......passing them? :roll:

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont believe a single one of you when you try to act like you dont race your car. I understand most of you aren't dumb enough to go 90 in a 35 but honestly if someone pulls up to you at a stoplight and you can tell their car is modded or that they have some sort of interest in cars, i KNOW every single one of you has tried to race them, at least up to the speed limit. Ive done it, you've done it, 60 year old grown men do it. Its fun and thats the reason we put money into our cars TO ENJOY IT AND HAVE FUN. So get off your high horse and stop acting like you're so cool and mature because you don't drive your car like its meant to be (or at least looks like its meant to be) driven.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont believe a single one of you when you try to act like you dont race your car. I understand most of you aren't dumb enough to go 90 in a 35 but honestly if someone pulls up to you at a stoplight and you can tell their car is modded or that they have some sort of interest in cars, i KNOW every single one of you has tried to race them, at least up to the speed limit. Ive done it, you've done it, 60 year old grown men do it. Its fun and thats the reason we put money into our cars TO ENJOY IT AND HAVE FUN. So get off your high horse and stop acting like you're so cool and mature because you don't drive your car like its meant to be (or at least looks like its meant to be) driven.
I raced one of my friends when I was like.....17. That was the first and last time I have and ever will race on the street.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont race cars on the street because they are slow. going through a nice twisty road is fun in a car. Motorcycles though i'll rip up the highway every once in a while like every other sportbike person does but i prefer the twistier roads BUT WHEN I CAN AFFORD TO TAKE MY BIKE TO A NICE TRACK NOT 1/4 MILE, ILL BUILD ANOTHER SUPERMOTO AND A BOBBER AND RIDE SLOW AND HAVE FUN.

Doing anything fast on the street now is just plain dumb. so i doubt i'll ever really ride a sportbike on the street hard again because i like my license, i like my money going into my pocket and i dont want an officer enjoying pulling me over.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hit 140 in my Civic downhill.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i raced a camaro in my minivan last week.... i lost. but put up a good fight.. i had my wife and 2 kids with me.... my kids were cheering because we were racing... they are 2 and 3...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
obvious troll is obvious

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god told me i could cast stones... suppose i am without sin :what:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I beat on my car.. race my car... but I don't come on the interwebs and make up goofy stories about racing my car..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drop them out of a plane, and fill it with concrete. they might hit 230

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I beat on my car.. race my car... but I don't come on the interwebs and make up goofy stories about racing my car..
Well at least someone had enough sense to give a serious response. Ironically you dont drive a civic...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worse, a stang. jk lol they are nice. friends got one pushing 800. must be nice to make gains with a header and exhaust

now that i read that, it sounds like i said he is making 800 off header and exhaust

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another? of course there is another, and another million like that.