how to gain acceleration to 99 civic ex?

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
lol....mmm i can make it work...dseries block and b series head...oh boy ....imagination power fast

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boosting d-series is bad ass, f**k b-series d-series fo life.

all you need is about 800buck and knowledge about boosting u be smoking them b-series swap bastard anytime anyday.

chicks also dig the ppssshhhh sound.

lewis42189

5+ Year Member
lol actauly i had found a guy on craigslist that had already done a ton of stuff to his 00 si and was looking to down grade and trade his si for a ej8 and so i called but it had already been sold so oh well life moves on...lol

and lmfao ure right i think chicks so dig the ppppsssshhhh sound so idk.......everything is allup in the air cause i had talked toa friend today from work and he has built a type r block with a type s head and all kinds of stuff and so the cra that that had gone into has a ls block and he also has a extra grs head w/ type r pistons so idk i was told by my friend all that alone its gunna have like f**kin crazy ass power to it so idk we'll see i guess........

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol actauly i had found a guy on craigslist that had already done a ton of stuff to his 00 si and was looking to down grade and trade his si for a ej8 and so i called but it had already been sold so oh well life moves on...lol

and lmfao ure right i think chicks so dig the ppppsssshhhh sound so idk.......everything is allup in the air cause i had talked toa friend today from work and he has built a type r block with a type s head and all kinds of stuff and so the cra that that had gone into has a ls block and he also has a extra grs head w/ type r pistons so idk i was told by my friend all that alone its gunna have like f**kin crazy ass power to it so idk we'll see i guess........
not crazy powa as boosting a d-series =)

lewis42189

5+ Year Member
yah but the good news is that my friend told me only thing i have to pay for is the type r pistons everything else is free block head all of it but granted there are some things missing but s**t its a hell of a lot cheaper than having to buy it all as one

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

chicks dont dig civics bro...buy a lifted truck if you want to get bitches :cool:

but yeah i wouldnt recommend boosting it unless you have a couple grand saved up to do it right...d16's arent meant to be boosted so you have to go through the trouble of upgrading all the internals which makes you end up spending a lot of money

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chicks dont dig civics bro...buy a lifted truck if you want to get bitches :cool:

but yeah i wouldnt recommend boosting it unless you have a couple grand saved up to do it right...d16's arent meant to be boosted so you have to go through the trouble of upgrading all the internals which makes you end up spending a lot of money
any stock motor aren't meant to be boosted..

gmanauseal

5+ Year Member
I think boosting a d-series is a joke. If you think boosting a d-series would beat the b series swap, that could be true, but not fair for the b series. Why don't you try running with a b series boost, you probably wouldn't even see the tail light LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

lewis42189

5+ Year Member
well idk about in virginia u cant pick up girls in a civic then again it aint about the car its about the game u spit on these girls! thats how u pick up girls............and who gives a s**t about a race being fair nothing in life is fair so dont talk to me about fair..........besides noone gives a s**t about fair........lol........and speaking of boosting a d-series is a joke there are some dude here in texas that beat can keep up with or even beat 300 and 400 hp supras so iguess its jus about how creative or smart u are with motors......

Colin_D13B

5+ Year Member
Change it to a manual...

D-series engines like all engines can gain acceleration without costs..
2 simple ways are Remove a/c belt and power steering belt (assuming you dont want them)

Advance the timing is another option