i </3 your fake wheels ;].

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not getting this thread. You on rotas?
lawl they may very well be fake hence no up close shots..he definitely wouldn't be the first to throw volks stickers on a set of grids lawl again..volks r hella jdm anyways who wants those lawl :lol:

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
throw a lip on that b***h.. nice civic.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lawl they may very well be fake hence no up close shots..he definitely wouldn't be the first to throw volks stickers on a set of grids lawl again..volks r hella jdm anyways who wants those lawl :lol:
Well whatever the deal is... I dont think I am alone to think the OP is confused or slightly retarded.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i </3 your slow sohc ;)

looks good tho

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why get "temporary" wheels? why not just get the set you want instead of buying 2 of basically the same sets?

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why get "temporary" wheels? why not just get the set you want instead of buying 2 of basically the same sets?
Because I ordered in May and they're taking forever.

If they were fake I wouldn't say they were volks.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because I ordered in May and they're taking forever.

If they were fake I wouldn't say they were volks.
well technically u did say they were volks lawl thanks for the close up pic lawl even the stickers look fake lawl hella lawl :lol: :laugh:

PHANTOM D

5+ Year Member
nice car, those wheels look good to me, and the stance is good I would not drop a newer civic just put lips&side skirts on it

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
question, are you borrowing the rims are did you purchase these because your so antsy to have aftermarket wheels on there?

and if you purchased them, why did you even waste the money if your still waiting on a set?

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car, those wheels look good to me, and the stance is good I would not drop a newer civic just put lips&side skirts on it
What about dropping it/side skirts? My front bumper has been scraped badly.
question, are you borrowing the rims are did you purchase these because your so antsy to have aftermarket wheels on there?

and if you purchased them, why did you even waste the money if your still waiting on a set?
Cause I'm pimp to say no. I've always wanted these so I bought them. Is that okay with you? :]

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who cars about all the details. Rims look so nice on that car. Congrats x100

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cause I'm pimp to say no. I
:what:

I've always wanted these so I bought them. Is that okay with you? :]
fine by me, i could care less on how you blow you money away on a depreciating car, i was just asking

EDIT: sorry, ^^ that was probably harsh, but you come across as a total "i'm the king of this b***h" attitude.. and it's annoying...

Last edited:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:what:

fine by me, i could care less on how you blow you money away on a depreciating car, i was just asking

EDIT: sorry, ^^ that was probably harsh, but you come across as a total "i'm the king of this b***h" attitude.. and it's annoying...
Thats not what I get from him, I think english is his second language. I think he is slightly confused on what we are asking him, hence the awkward answers and the thread title that makes no sense. I feel like I am communicating with a five year old. I dont think he is asking for validation because of his wheels, the only reason Im still posting is because Im curious to know whats up with this guy.