i </3 your fake wheels ;].

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got these cheap(under 2k for all).. but the next set.. not cheap :(.

Another shot...

Couldn't avoid the lens flare.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got these cheap(under 2k for all).. but the next set.. not cheap :(.
You spent 2K on a set of rims and tires, that you'll keep for a little, when you could've spent 2K on performance parts to make you're car go past the slow mark..

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You spent 2K on a set of rims and tires, that you'll keep for a little, when you could've spent 2K on performance parts to make you're car go past the slow mark..
u funny, not everyone wants their car to go really fast.

maybe if he wanted to go faster he woulda spent the extra money for the Si instead of getting an LX. ever think about that?

ryanM

nice rims, i'm planning on picking up some TE37's later on in life when i have a decent income. but their not gonna be weak FWD s**t. if i can find a set i'm gonna go with 17x9 +0f 18x10.5 +15r in takata green. but $3000 before tires is gonna kick my ass. thats more than i paid for my car :lol:

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm, got a pic of this "takata green"? i saw a set of TE37's on a civic that was green..but figured it was some cheap thing since it was a mexican driving it lol. but the paint looked nice

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would've had a turbo if AJP wasn't a bunch of jews. But seriously, who named that place? :?:
u funny, not everyone wants their car to go really fast.

maybe if he wanted to go faster he woulda spent the extra money for the Si instead of getting an LX. ever think about that?
I wouldn't mind.. I didn't have much $$ when I bought the lx.. its not worth trading it in IMHO.. but I would have gotten a Si to start with if I had thought about it a little more. When I was looking... Em2's were in sight.. and then I heard 06 was a remodel.. so I jumped. I hope some companies look into the r18.. REPUTABLE companies mind you.. I might do something with it someday.
nice rims, i'm planning on picking up some TE37's later on in life when i have a decent income. but their not gonna be weak FWD s**t. if i can find a set i'm gonna go with 17x9 +0f 18x10.5 +15r in takata green. but $3000 before tires is gonna kick my ass. thats more than i paid for my car :lol:
LMK when you want some wheels :thumbs up... that price is a little high ;)... lol I know people in low places :P

And it actually worked out perfect to buy these.. because I actually sold my steelies.. lol.

ryanM

I would've had a turbo if AJP wasn't a bunch of jews. But seriously, who named that place? :?:

I wouldn't mind.. I didn't have much $$ when I bought the lx.. its not worth trading it in IMHO.. but I would have gotten a Si to start with if I had thought about it a little more. When I was looking... Em2's were in sight.. and then I heard 06 was a remodel.. so I jumped. I hope some companies look into the r18.. REPUTABLE companies mind you.. I might do something with it someday.

LMK when you want some wheels :thumbs up... that price is a little high ;)... lol I know people in low places :P

And it actually worked out perfect to buy these.. because I actually sold my steelies.. lol.
well those sizes/color arent typically offered, you have to special order them, and its usually a 6 month wait from volk. not cheap.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the second pic looks like the ones i saw. they were under florescent/HID lighting

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hm.. I've seen nippon colored "takata green".. but not many volks. More of a unmatching, matching thing.

ryanM

none of those pics were actually takata green, except the first one.

these are takata green volks

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
despite the lens flare, you ALWAYS have quality pics!! :thumbup:

LongGrain, that 240 with them volks is dope!!!
Yeah. Its what I do. And yeah.. that flare was impossible to get rid of.. I took many photos from the same angle and the only way to get rid of it was to go to either side which ruined the shot LOL. And yeah.. those volks look DOPE on white.
diggin the photos, clean, great starter platform
I like it :]... maybe one day I'll build the engine.. but as of now there is not enough research gone into performance/tuning.