i </3 your fake wheels ;].

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats not what I get from him, I think english is his second language. I think he is slightly confused on what we are asking him, hence the awkward answers and the thread title that makes no sense. I feel like I am communicating with a five year old. I dont think he is asking for validation because of his wheels, the only reason Im still posting is because Im curious to know whats up with this guy.
ah, I get what your sayin... but I see this arrogant attitude of "i'm hella tight foo, back up off the nuts"

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im still not ruling out retardation. How f**king hard is it to answer simple questions.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats not what I get from him, I think english is his second language. I think he is slightly confused on what we are asking him, hence the awkward answers and the thread title that makes no sense. I feel like I am communicating with a five year old. I dont think he is asking for validation because of his wheels, the only reason Im still posting is because Im curious to know whats up with this guy.
I have volks. I wouldn't call myself out. Lots of people on this site have fake wheels. Did you see my license plate frame? Thats where I got the thread title from. I'm hoping you can put two and two together. Do you want me to hold your hand while you pee so you dont fall in :x.
Soo are you waiting on a real set of Volk's or what??
I'm waiting for a set of JDM wheels.
Im still not ruling out retardation. How f**king hard is it to answer simple questions.
Maybe if english wasn't YOUR second language you would understand my responses.

You may like my car, you may like me. You may not like my car, you may not like me. I dont care. I like my car and I like me. If you have questions ask them in englishes please and don't accuse me of being retarded. If anything is unclear here I will gladly have someone translate it into chinese for you. You'll have to pay the fees though.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have volks. I wouldn't call myself out. Lots of people on this site have fake wheels. Did you see my license plate frame? Thats where I got the thread title from. I'm hoping you can put two and two together. Do you want me to hold your hand while you pee so you dont fall in :x.

I'm waiting for a set of JDM wheels.

Maybe if english wasn't YOUR second language you would understand my responses.

You may like my car, you may like me. You may not like my car, you may not like me. I dont care. I like my car and I like me. If you have questions ask them in englishes please and don't accuse me of being retarded. If anything is unclear here I will gladly have someone translate it into chinese for you. You'll have to pay the fees though.
It took 5 pages for you to make a clear response to a question. Five pages. The quote on your plate does not make sense nor is it humorous, and using that as your thread title confused things even more. Now I agree with Seanjohn that for unknown reasons you were acting big headed. And Im Japanese you retard.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You need to get center caps.
I dont NEED to. I doubt I'll sell them for any more with center caps and it will cost me 100$. I don't see the benefit personally. Sure they will look marginally better... Oh well.. cant wait to get these off :thumbs up. Dont get me wrong.. I love them but.. they're not what I have in store ;].
It took 5 pages for you to make a clear response to a question. Five pages. The quote on your plate does not make sense nor is it humorous, and using that as your thread title confused things even more. Now I agree with Seanjohn that for unknown reasons you were acting big headed. And Im Japanese you retard.
Cool. My brother is part Japanese. You guys want cookies? :x I made a whole batch..

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i`m the baddest chick. yes. i do have a sense of humor.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont NEED to. I doubt I'll sell them for any more with center caps and it will cost me 100$. I don't see the benefit personally. Sure they will look marginally better... Oh well.. cant wait to get these off :thumbs up. Dont get me wrong.. I love them but.. they're not what I have in store ;].
No. You NEED them.

Now show me your tits.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Old photos finally processed. The lower part of my grill is still grey.

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ayooo sears is mad jdm YO. like the hubcaps tho better then the wheels..

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks bro.
BseriesEG said:
ayooo sears is mad jdm YO. like the hubcaps tho better then the wheels..
TE37's will never get old or look bad if kept well.