I need a muffler thats good

Doms_EJ2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
dude, you got ripped off. i have seen bomz mufflers on ebay for $30 shipped. i dont know about quality, but they probrably arent that bad. Your exhaust is gonna still be loud cause as everyone says you need that resonator.
I have one on my car and its not that loud. The only reason why i couldn't get one off Ebay is because i don't have a credit card............

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the worst headache from reading this thread. Your spelling, grammar and complete and utter lack of respect for the english language makes me feel very embarrassed for you.

hatchsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Relax guy

neaky said:
I have the worst headache from reading this thread. Your spelling, grammar and complete and utter lack of respect for the english language makes me feel very embarrassed for you.
Hey dude chill out!! Not all of us can speak or spell perfect english...Try going to a foreign country and see if you can speak their language...Just chill out dude !

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I may have been a little harsh but seriously, theres not being able to speak or spell perfect english, and there's butchering it to the point where you cant even get across what the heck you're trying to say. Are you volunteering to translate what he's saying?

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to have an HKS bomb muffler.. ebay got it for likem 80.. it;s not too flashy but it doesnt sound like a "bee in a can" as mufflers were referred to before.. it's legal cause th eoutlet isnt bigger than stock but it has vents on it soy uo get a nice sound.. not ricey sounds like a cheap exhaust.. not one of theose ones thatr are loud and dhiney though.

hatchsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ignore it.

neaky said:
I may have been a little harsh but seriously, theres not being able to speak or spell perfect english, and there's butchering it to the point where you cant even get across what the heck you're trying to say. Are you volunteering to translate what he's saying?
Hey guy if it bothers you so much just ignore it...and by the way "their not being"...nobodys perfect dude...cool...

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatchsi said:
Hey guy if it bothers you so much just ignore it...and by the way "their not being"...nobodys perfect dude...cool...
You're right, I should relax about this stuff, lol.

Btw I didnt say "theirs not being", I said "theres not being" I forgot the apostrophy in there's.

AznKnightSpy

TaintedEk9
5+ Year Member
I'd go with a magnaflow exaust, those have a nice sound to it, thats what i got on my car, its low, yet it gets really high pitched around 3500 rpm, sounds good, everybody that knows me says my exaust sounds tyte, of course i upgraded to a 2.25 inch piping so.. if its not too late try it out.