illegal immigration

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry son, the feeling of getting butthurt over what someone wrote on CC I will never feel but keep on posting because it's amusing me. :lol: You're doing a GREAT job and showing others what being butthurt is all about. Talking about your family's struggles showed it all. Think about it tho, if you weren't born privileged then whose family didn't struggle? I can see why you wanted to leave Honduras tho, props on that s**t! :D

Oh, btw........ You win, I lose! There, are you happy?

:crazy:
who else is posting right along with me? cmon dude. seriously.

First! I have had 1 person in my family become an American citizen and was with him through the whole process. Yes, paper work and some money but not as expensive as you were making it out to be in your previous post. The family member I speak of was a citizen of Thailand and he became an American citizen to bring over a girl from Cambodia which he had her legalized as well and that still wasn't as expensive as you say.
sounds like family struggles to me.

but anyways....truce for the night. gotta decide if i am going out or going to bed. see yall tomorrow. sweet dreams.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i went back and read it....
now read it again

First! I have had 1 person in my family become an American citizen and was with him through the whole process. Yes, paper work and some money but not as expensive as you were making it out to be in your previous post. The family member I speak of was a citizen of Thailand and he became an American citizen to bring over a girl from Cambodia which he had legalized as well and that still wasn't as expensive as you say.
she eventually became an American citizen and yes it did cost but the long wait was the real b***h.

but yeah...... truce for the night. I'm gonna go be butt hurt inside a woman! :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, I'll jump in on this one as I am effected every day by it.

Your right, it's their money and they can do as they wish. If everyone in this country sent their money to other countries, there would'nt be an economy.

Health care: Yeah when they( not just hispanics) can have children for free, and their children are legal, they can collect welfare and government health insurance. Yeah thats a hell of alot better then my 300 a month blue cross. with little to no deductables (sp) f**k yeah thats better then any insurance anyone can buy through their place of employement. I understand what it's like in mexico. I was born and raised in southern california, so yeah I know how it is. I understand your arguement because you are hispanic, but your also an American, think about what the illegal immigration is doing to this country and think about what it will be like for your children and grandchildren waiting at the back of the line if they ever need any state help.

This is not a personal attack towards you at all, it's only my opinion.
i couldnt agree more.. you hit it all right on the head..

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like how everyone thinks Mexicans when they see the thread title. (sarcasm)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had noticed how some frequent posters responses had turned very physical as compared to some of their older posts i seem to remember. there is a diff between kicking them out and killing them. seemed genocide was encouraged at one point. but i took it as just a mis appropriation of words due to anger.
nah man you didnt misunderstand anything.. lol i meant we should treat them as an invading force sneaking into our nation.. undermining the law.. and execute them.. lets fact you... you said it.. and i agree.. catch and release is not working... they just keep coming back.. so what else can you do? and that may seem SUPER drastic to you.. but that's because we dont see the problem the same.. let me help..

if someone breaks into my house.. and tries to steal my stuff.. they are getting shot...

if someone breaks into my country and tries to steal its resources.. i find the same punishment just and proper..

there is a HUGE difference between genocide and justice.. this.. would be justice.. and it would work.. with the penalty being death.. people would be WAY more likely to ONLY come here legally..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and biz....just so you dont get butthurt. i think this is what Kaace was referring to. then again this is the first time ive seen Anthony use this kind of language so ill pass it as mis appropriation of words like i said before.
my statement may have been harsh.. but it was %100 accurate.. and you failed to even reply.. you all cry about how hard the world is and how america is the land of hope and all that happy bullshit.. but you FAIL to acknowledge that if you brought ALL the starving, poverty stricken people of the world here it would be like night of the f**king living dead... like think with your brain INSTEAD of your heart.. THINK number of resources devided by population.. now think if we just have a complete and total open border policy.. IT WOULD BE A f**king NIGHTMARE... there has to be checks and caps on immigration... dont ignore my post because you see it as harsh.. it MAY be harsh but its %100 logical...

as for the wall of dead illegals.. heres the deal with that.. NOTHING is keeping these f**kers out.. catch and realease IS A f**king JOKE... a wall of rotting corpses on the other hand would send a deep psychological shockwave through the illegal immigration channel and they would think twice about trying that s**t..

and here let me KILL your whole cheap labor argument.. ready...

your argument is illegals do work in substandard conditions ILLEGALY and it keeps cost down... well f**king slave labor keeps costs down as well.. does that make slavery ok? its f**king absurd to argue that "it keeps costs down" as being an important pro ILLEGAL immigration point

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my statement may have been harsh.. but it was %100 accurate.. and you failed to even reply.. you all cry about how hard the world is and how america is the land of hope and all that happy bullshit.. but you FAIL to acknowledge that if you brought ALL the starving, poverty stricken people of the world here it would be like night of the f**king living dead... like think with your brain INSTEAD of your heart.. THINK number of resources devided by population.. now think if we just have a complete and total open border policy.. IT WOULD BE A f**king NIGHTMARE... there has to be checks and caps on immigration... dont ignore my post because you see it as harsh.. it MAY be harsh but its %100 logical...

as for the wall of dead illegals.. heres the deal with that.. NOTHING is keeping these f**kers out.. catch and realease IS A f**king JOKE... a wall of rotting corpses on the other hand would send a deep psychological shockwave through the illegal immigration channel and they would think twice about trying that s**t..

and here let me KILL your whole cheap labor argument.. ready...

your argument is illegals do work in substandard conditions ILLEGALY and it keeps cost down... well f**king slave labor keeps costs down as well.. does that make slavery ok? its f**king absurd to argue that "it keeps costs down" as being an important pro ILLEGAL immigration point
i never argued that it was good cause it kept costs down. what i was trying to say is that everyone talks about 'lets them get out of here' we dont need em....but the truth is that noone ever thinks about what would really happen if we did get them out of here. trust me if we as a nation could find a way to stop them then thats fine by me....but we also shouldnt be f**king destroying the economies of other countries cause all these free trade programs essentially starve the working classes in other countries but i am sure most people dont know about that. they just talk about how immigrants affect us but they dont talk about the US is a f**king greedy ass country and everyday they are f**king up smaller countries...then we wonder why those people want to come here.

and i understand your 'limited resources' argument. however it doesnt make much sense because it has been proven over and over again with numbers that undocumented workers provide more to the economy than they actually end up using up so how can someone be a burden when they are paying for their existance. at the worse we end up breaking even with them.

if u think kiling them is fair then thats ure pt of view. then how come we dont start killing thiefs, rapists, homeless people, welfare people etc...to be honest i dont f**king care if someone is a citizen, resident, illegal......noone should get s**t for free.

if you want to kill the illegals....then i would argue that we should kill alll the f**king leeches on welfare receiving govt checks and subsidized rent payments.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and i understand your 'limited resources' argument. however it doesnt make much sense because it has been proven over and over again with numbers that undocumented workers provide more to the economy than they actually end up using up so how can someone be a burden when they are paying for their existance. at the worse we end up breaking even with them.
because you are thinking resources as limited in teh context of financial.. and you statement that they pay otu more than they take in is really unsupported.. the reason i say this is you cant truly quanitfy people who are illegally here.. you can only estimate it.. but anyway think PAST money.. think ALL resources.. fuel, housing, roadways, schools, etc... you are not thinking the ENTIRE impact they have.. every illegal that sneaks in... has children.. then they have children.. now think about it on the BIG scale of ALL the illegals who are here.. think about all those familys multiplying out.. and the demand it creates on this nation.. its just wrong..

if u think kiling them is fair then thats ure pt of view. then how come we dont start killing thiefs, rapists, homeless people, welfare people etc...to be honest i dont f**king care if someone is a citizen, resident, illegal......noone should get s**t for free.

if you want to kill the illegals....then i would argue that we should kill alll the f**king leeches on welfare receiving govt checks and subsidized rent payments.
Illegals are NOT us citizens and therefore not garunteed rights under our laws... the scumbags here are legal citizens.. and althougth pieces of s**t..are garunteed rights..

BUT for the record im all for changing that..

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the scumbags here are legal citizens.. and althougth pieces of s**t..are garunteed rights..

BUT for the record im all for changing that..
at least one thing we agree on. :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least one thing we agree on. :lol:
i think at the core we agree on more than that.. i think the problem is because you came from another country or whatevr that you think somehow the world is due something from the united states.. and what im trying to convey to you is thats a bullshit thought process since ive we did that world wide our country would be a f**king disaster.. you need to really think the nationaide impact unregulated open immigration has.. you need to realize the impact beyond what you are just thinking about on teh surface.. im again totally ok with legal regulated immigration...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think at the core we agree on more than that.. i think the problem is because you came from another country or whatevr that you think somehow the world is due something from the united states.. and what im trying to convey to you is thats a bullshit thought process since ive we did that world wide our country would be a f**king disaster.. you need to really think the nationaide impact unregulated open immigration has.. you need to realize the impact beyond what you are just thinking about on teh surface.. im again totally ok with legal regulated immigration...
thats the thing anthony....i would be 100% for legal immigration as well if there was actually somene willing to do that in govt. the thing is noone wants to make a way for these people to come here legally...i say that cause whats in the plan now is a horrible way. trust me...unless ure already rich (which then u would only come here to visit and not live) you wont get a visa to come here.

what pisses me off is that as a country we always talk s**t about immigration but then turn around and essentially temp this people to come here illegally because of opportunities and because legal ways are pretty much non existant.

the other thing that pisses me off is that we are so concerned with the resources we are loosing due to this but noone ever stops to think about how our foreign policies (especially economic reform) ones damage the economies of other countries thus creating more poverty in these countries in turn creating more masses of people leaving. NAFTA did absolutely nothing for Honduras or Latin America working class i can guarantee you that. it helped the rich corporation owners and nothing more.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ay, tu y tus pendejadas! :lol:

you're right about that NAFTA s**t tho!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the thing anthony....i would be 100% for legal immigration as well if there was actually somene willing to do that in govt. the thing is noone wants to make a way for these people to come here legally...i say that cause whats in the plan now is a horrible way. trust me...unless ure already rich (which then u would only come here to visit and not live) you wont get a visa to come here.

what pisses me off is that as a country we always talk s**t about immigration but then turn around and essentially temp this people to come here illegally because of opportunities and because legal ways are pretty much non existant.

the other thing that pisses me off is that we are so concerned with the resources we are loosing due to this but noone ever stops to think about how our foreign policies (especially economic reform) ones damage the economies of other countries thus creating more poverty in these countries in turn creating more masses of people leaving. NAFTA did absolutely nothing for Honduras or Latin America working class i can guarantee you that. it helped the rich corporation owners and nothing more.
i know poor people first hand who have immigrated here... so i really dont know..

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know a family of Polish people who immigrated here and eventually became citizens, they were far from rich but they worked hard and were patient with the system.

Now their daughter got a good college education and is making a good living for herself.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a 2nd/3rd generation Italian-American. If my family had to go through Ellis Island legally, so should everyone else. The rest is history and end of story. No excuses.

But what I want to know is how come there is so much s**t gone overseas for off-shoring? I just don't understand it and I hope someone can explain this to me. I need a deeper indept perspective. For an example... Weither it's Comcast, Sprint, Nationwide representatives or any other company, I constantly talk to "Steve" in India. I rather talk to Shkneequa in the ghetto somewhere in Chicago. At least I can understand ebonics. Or even simular issues like Walmart vs. China. Maybe I'm being naive. :what:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a 2nd/3rd generation Italian-American. If my family had to go through Ellis Island legally, so should everyone else. The rest is history and end of story. No excuses.

But what I want to know is how come there is so much s**t gone overseas for off-shoring? I just don't understand it and I hope someone can explain this to me. I need a deeper indept perspective. For an example... Weither it's Comcast, Sprint, Nationwide representatives or any other company, I constantly talk to "Steve" in India. I rather talk to Shkneequa in the ghetto somewhere in Chicago. At least I can understand ebonics. Or even simular issues like Walmart vs. China. Maybe I'm being naive. :what:
Because they're cheaper than Americans while still having an education.

hondagriff

Banned
There's some good people though. Out of the 600 individuals I work with I'd say atleast 75% are illegal or using false names/SS#. Yeah, the company hires them and plays dumb on the "illegal" issue. Whats on a sad note is that the unemployment level for us citizens is just outrages. Jobs are so hard to come by that I drive an hour one-way to work everyday. And thats just me. No van full like the others. Well, my mexican slang has gotten better too. I know who "Sancho" is. Guess the rest need to learn it to cause there no way of stopping it.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:

thats the thing though....today there is no ellis island like there was in the past connie.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the thing though....today there is no ellis island like there was in the past connie.
And this what our problem amounted to. :lol: No enforcers! Too many loop holes and slips through the systems. :roll: But of course I have no solution to the problem other than cut off all ties to outside of the US and focus on solving the problem starting from there. :roll:

gtoman_05

Yah Its Orange
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your special country is goin down the drain, i hope this black dude can fix stuff up for you guyz but i doubt it... dont worry prty soon people are going to stop coming and actualy start leaving, my family and i are leaving in 2 years this place is gona go into a major ass depresion. BTW its not just Mexican people comign in, its a ton of other nationalities too lol And 8 years ago there really wasnt any better place to go... It was America but now im thinkin ... England or Germany